FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Dope how they worked in a salute to Bankroll with the drop Al had to do for the streaming company.

Now that I think about, Paper boi is Bankroll Fresh.

The Dodge Charger commercial from B.A.N was on before the Yoo hoo commercial :lol:

DX0SkhgWAAAsBer.jpg

Tracy :lol: :pimp:

Earn now part of Freebandz...JUUUG!

Also...Perfect timing for the subtle Bankroll Fresh memorial with the song and #LongLiveFresh drop the same week he got killed 2 years ago. Gambino be showing luv. He had Bankroll Pj on there last year too.

Gambino paying attention. That’s REAL ATLANTA :pimp:

I was surprised to actually see them do something with that puppy plotline from the first season. Then this ___ Earn went and ****ed up money that could've heavily improved his situation :lol: :smh: I half expected Al to try to get some of that off of him because of that early-episode L.

Ol' boy with the cover singer girlfriend immediately giving her Al's number and then adding him to their group chat is gold :lol:

I'm wondering if he put all 4 or just 2 since Tracy said it was doubled.

That's what I'm thinking...

Another great episode though...why the hell did they give Tracey an interview if they weren't hiring in the first place.. ?

The way the company was staring at earn then the phones started ringing when he acknowledged them..:lol:

Dudes girl starting a group message with paper boi...

Just did a random search of acoustic songs...haha

A) Earn is a certified idiot...maybe its just me but Al should've put him up on game before all that, he's your cousin and manager bruh :lol:

B) My guy Tracy was spinnin damn near had me thinking he just might get the job off the strength

C) This show's use of product placement is top notch

Back
Top Bottom