FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

giphy.gif

i think that scene w dude and the banana with paperboy was sendin messages too

like on one hand it could be dude is on some booty warrior stuff

but it could also be subtle racism

Last edited:
This may go down as my favorite show of all time. I just finished watching episode two for the fourth time. It's still Lulz. Hollering at Tracy wearing his du rag until it was time to be interviewed, why even take it off at that point? Hollering at Tracy asking earn how to talk to white folk, and also hollering at Tracy pulling up his pants before the interview. That's so real life, I remember the days going on interviews, making sure my pants were pulled up, shirt tucked in etc, and practicing my "white boy" voice for the interview? Those interviews can be traumatic experiences for people, especially someone fresh out of the pen.

Surprisingly, Tracy seemed to have been doing a decent job during the interview. Unfortunately, the white dude just didn't want him. It be like that though sometimes. I went on several interviews that I had to leave early because the employer was phony friendly and was asking me questions that had nothing to do with the job I was interviewing for. I'm glad Tracy called him out because if the employer didn't hire him because of his appearance,he needs to reconsider his hiring practices. I like how the show shows the success that the tap dancing rappers are experiencing, while Al's career doesn't seem to be progressing much.

Tracy reminds me of my boosting cousin, I would drop him off at the mall and he would get a ride from a friend back to my crib and he would always have fresh gear for days. Shop lifting is easy if you don't have anything to lose. I wouldn't boost from the major retail stores because they often have LP who are about that life, my cousin loved hitting up major retailers. :rofl::lol: My cousin got hemmed up by an LP one time and couldn't leave the store until the cops came for him :lol:. My cousin is like a boosting professional. I once saw him change his whole wardrobe in a store, put on like six North Face jackets , a pair of Timberland wheat boots and walk out the store undetected. Son is like a boosting ninja, his footwork and movement in stores is amazing. His closest is insane,he prob has a larger shoe collection than ninja, and all of his shoes are stolen lol. This show is so real lol.

Last edited:
Love the show.

Y'all make me feel like I ain't pay attention cause y'all pick up lil stuff we miss, appreciate it it...good writing.

I thought I was the only one that felt that way too. I mean yeah it brings some lulz but greatest show of all time????
Not even 2 complete seasons? And a story time line that's all over the place.

I like the show too
But ur hypebeasting this show right now

It's what people did to The Chappelle Show

I thought I was the only one that felt that way too. I mean yeah it brings some lulz but greatest show of all time????

I don't think that's the problem.

A lot of comedies are like that. It reminds me a lot like Seinfeld in that aspect.

EXACTLY

u know though
It just hit me
This show
is like a real life version of the boondocks
Like think about it
I guess, kinda, I see some parallels. But there are a lot of structural differences.

Plus the messaging in Boondocks was more straight forward. Boondocks had a lot of respectability politics in it too (through Huey), which is not really in Atlanta. Not to say the Boondocks was saying black folk need to act a certain way to gain acceptance, but saying a lot of things in black culture are destructive.

Last edited:
I never said greatest of al time I said it may become my favorite show of all time. My favorite show of all time right now is the Wire.

I think Al acts disinterested mostly because aint no money coming in from music (Like just about every legit drug dealer-to-rapper). Interesting to see how it looks when that changes.

I think Al acts disinterested mostly because aint no money coming in from music (Like just about every legit drug dealer-to-rapper). Interesting to see how it looks when that changes.

It'll be interesting to see IF that will change. Right now, he's passing on opportunities.

finally caught episode 2 :rofl:

that dog money finally came through and earn risking it all :smh:

al wasnt feeling it since he walked in the building.

dude said waves were cooking and darius trying to get a peek :lol:

when you are added to a group chat you want no parts of :lol:

gold.

Back
Top Bottom