FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

1F0D815E-2CB0-46D0-89D6-0C96D929295F.gif

"Hey uh, I would say nice to meet you, but I don't believe in time as a concept. So I'll just say 'we've always met.' *holds hands out* "
:wow::rofl::rofl:

The way Willie looked at him :rofl:

As far as the robbery scene, I just chalked it up to another dude that really didn't want to kill anybody at first, but he had to do something or word would get out that he's a chump (more robberies). Then when he shot the back windows out and the car stopped he had the 'oh **** what did I just do' face. Real shooters in Atlanta gon leave that car looking like swiss cheese, but maybe he ran out of rounds (he let a whole mag off inside Mrs Winners. :lol:). Not to mention when he first came to the window to serve them he sounded wild flamboyant speaking to his coworker. Down low street dude

See they kept the episode descriptions like it's just his homie talking, that's cool. Seems like Earn finally gets some guap in episode 2-3.

In the robbin scene, weren’t they grabbing weed/drugs from that spot as well or am I trippin?
I thought it was packs of that yay.

Dude knew in general where to go to get it.

Had to be a spot selling more than food. How many managers got automatic weapons to protect a fast food joint?

The way Willie looked at him :rofl:

As far as the robbery scene, I just chalked it up to another dude that really didn't want to kill anybody at first, but he had to do something or word would get out that he's a chump (more robberies). Then when he shot the back windows out and the car stopped he had the 'oh **** what did I just do' face. Real shooters in Atlanta gon leave that car looking like swiss cheese, but maybe he ran out of rounds (he let a whole mag off inside Mrs Winners. :lol:). Not to mention when he first came to the window to serve them he sounded wild flamboyant speaking to his coworker. Down low street dude

I'm surprised dude even had bullets left when he chased the guy outside :lol:

It was weed. That's what the "Order Number 17" was.

Dude pulled out more than weed. I think the conversation in the beginning was to show that EVERYONE knew what the deal was.

Dude practically went straight to it. Inside job.

Dude pulled out more than weed. I think the conversation in the beginning was to show that EVERYONE knew what the deal was.

Dude practically went straight to it. Inside job.

Yeah, definitely weed, coke or heroin of some sort

Back
Top Bottom