FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

what did y'all mean by "Kat Williams having a chip on his shoulder" ? is Donald Glover "Chip" not being casted as Spider-Man or as a stand up comedian ? I thought Katt messed it all up when he would come all coked out to his stand up and fight with the audience

69054996-849C-4771-98A2-F3F81733339A.gif

AA68520E-B43B-45DC-A907-538C0180EFFE.gif

AEB8BCCE-DCB6-40A3-9365-14DF1112AFE5.gif

You read that wrong.

You sho right my bad.

In 2001 I was living in Tallahassee and me and my roommate went to a barbershop to get some green, I think. It was a bunch a ****** hype af playing ps2. I like oh they on that Live(which was still a thing then),I’m about make some money! I get over to the TV and these ****** playin FIFA. I was like oh...I’ll just have a seat. :lol:

Also, Kat's sidepiece gave him the $50 back, but kept Al/Earn's $100. Grimey
This what kills me
Too much real life
Woman calls the police
With lies
And in the wrong
But the black man STILL
Needs to be taken to jail :smh:

Read some article that Katt actually auditioned for the role, others did better but he did more research and came back. That's some humble **** to do for someone that's a household name that sells out arenas, for a small role on a tv show.
:lol:
What research did he do???
Like how to run a quick 40????
How to put a alligator to sleep???
What research
I need answers

or could it be cuz al told him dude from jail was coming?
It kinda messed me up
At the end
When Darius was like
“Earn u cool”
When he knows exactly what’s up with earn
And I think it may have been over the new dude coming to stay
Darius be seeming way more in tune with earn than al sometimes
U know
That’s another thing with us black folks
We either suffer in silence
Or we watch other black folks suffer in silence

what did y'all mean by "Kat Williams having a chip on his shoulder" ? is Donald Glover "Chip" not being casted as Spider-Man or as a stand up comedian ? I thought Katt messed it all up when he would come all coked out to his stand up and fight with the audience
He was just fighting that
Mk ultra programming
He wasn’t coked up

Ok went back and watched a 4th time (episode has good replay value). My theory on the tension between Darius and Al:

I feel like Darius and Al were at odds because of the guy from jail coming to stay there and Darius felt it was wrong because it was 'Earns couch to sleep on' so to speak. They both know Earn is homeless and is going to ask to stay the night a few times a week and Darius felt like Al was giving his own cousins spot away to a friend that Darius seems to have little-to-no history with (stranger in the house). That's why neither wanted to explain to Earn why they were at odds. Either Al had a guilty conscience after the fact but had already told dude he could come stay there or just felt Earn needed to get his **** together and not depend on him for a place to stay. Darius felt it wasn't his place to explain to Earn and get in between family business, but knew 'what's done in the dark would eventually come to light'. Willie and Earn coincidentally spoke on this during their conversation in the kitchen when Willie spoke on 'family and business'

Watch how when Earn knocks on the door at the beginning and Darius opens it like 'the elephant in the room' just showed up. Then every time Earn speaks to Al he's very short in his responses to him as if he knows Earn is buttering him up to ask to stay.. Earn then gets in the car with Darius and asks him instead if Tara is staying over because if not, he wanted to know if it's ok if he could stay over a while and Darius tells him "idk man, you gotta talk to Al..". At the end of the show Al makes a peace offering to Darius (weed) knowing Earn is about to find out what's going on.. Earn asks the guy if he's staying there. He makes a joke, they laugh it off and Earn immediately begins to leave and Darius asks Earn if he's good, aka 'you got somewhere to sleep?' since everything is out on the table now.

Alligator Man needs his own spin-off series.

Ok went back and watched a 4th time (episode has good replay value). My theory on the tension between Darius and Al:

I feel like Darius and Al were at odds because of the guy from jail coming to stay there and Darius felt it was wrong because it was 'Earns couch to sleep on' so to speak. They both know Earn is homeless and is going to ask to stay the night a few times a week and Darius felt like Al was giving his own cousins spot away to a friend that Darius seems to have little-to-no history with (stranger in the house). That's why neither wanted to explain to Earn why they were at odds. Either Al had a guilty conscience after the fact but had already told dude he could come stay there or just felt Earn needed to get his **** together and not depend on him for a place to stay. Darius felt it wasn't his place to explain to Earn and get in between family business, but knew 'what's done in the dark would eventually come to light'. Willie and Earn coincidentally spoke on this during their conversation in the kitchen when Willie spoke on 'family and business'

Watch how when Earn knocks on the door at the beginning and Darius opens it like 'the elephant in the room' just showed up. Then every time Earn speaks to Al he's very short in his responses to him as if he knows Earn is buttering him up to ask to stay.. Earn then gets in the car with Darius and asks him instead if Tara is staying over because if not, he wanted to know if it's ok if he could stay over a while and Darius tells him "idk man, you gotta talk to Al..". At the end of the show Al makes a peace offering to Darius (weed) knowing Earn is about to find out what's going on.. Earn asks the guy if he's staying there. He makes a joke, they laugh it off and Earn immediately begins to leave and Darius asks Earn if he's good, aka 'you got somewhere to sleep?' since everything is out on the table now.

Alligator Man needs his own spin-off series.
Donald glover that’s u????
Reveal urself
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom