Future Air Yeezy releases

huh? i feel mad slow. maybe cuz its late but ima assume u pointing me to sam. am i right will?

if so, sam ill hit u in a couple.

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Knightlovesqueen, Mr Niketalk is good but I'm better lol.

angonas, I just sold your size 8 Tans to someone for four.

Now that's a good price ftw.
that's a damn good price

can anybody post a picture of yeezys with shorts. I hardly ever see that. thanks in advance

just got some tan size 8 yeezys from fellow nt'er sam.   cant wait to get them!    also looking for the zen/zen in a sz 8

^ i had to sell them off cos they were a little too big for me...

i'm only left with one pair of the net colorway...sold the other one as well...

I keep trying to get myself to like these, but I just cant.  I think they look 10x better being worn, but I just cant pull the trigger on getting a par.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

just got some tan size 8 yeezys from fellow nt'er sam.   cant wait to get them!    also looking for the zen/zen in a sz 8
how much did those tans set u back? just wanna know how much im looking at in the size range

I'm probably not going to break these out until summer 2011 for optimum neck breaking potential.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Ive been hunting for a size 13 in either the tan or zen cw's and there is nothing , not even on ebay.

word. for big sizes like us u gotta lurk and just keep checking. Doesnt look like people wanna sale these

99.9% of ebay are fakes. might catch a real pair in an auction every now and then but it might take half a year or better.

its that serious. smh. had i known that i wouldn't have sold my 8.5 pair of the black/pinks.

Originally Posted by debs 168

99.9% of ebay are fakes. might catch a real pair in an auction every now and then but it might take half a year or better.

its that serious. smh. had i known that i wouldn't have sold my 8.5 pair of the black/pinks.
i agree
i got $650.00 for my pair last year and someone was going to give me $750.00 for my 8.5 

but i went with the $650.00 sale 

now I wish I kept the shoe because I got the black/pink's for retail and a $20.00 tip
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom