Future Air Yeezy releases

I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but thought I'd mention that there will be a quickstrike re- release
of the yeezy next year(probably in Jan). Supposedly small amounts of the current three colourways and two new colours!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by truthteller

still mad @ NIKE for making the yeezy's a HYPEBEAST & RESELLERS dream come true.

WHY, why couldnt they release them like the EGGPLANTS???
From what I was told, Nike didn't make the decision on how limited they would be - Kanye did.

Thnx for answering the question.

A nice QS release would be the '' DECENT'' thing for NIKE to do.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but thought I'd mention that there will be a quickstrike re- release
of the yeezy next year(probably in Jan). Supposedly small amounts of the current three colourways and two new colours!
wink.gif

source?

wink.gif
GITD and Grammys?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

wink.gif

source?

Stop all the rumors. I get on NT everyday and see a false rumor. It has been said that there wont be any more yeezys. Over and over and over again.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by enrique23

wink.gif

source?

Stop all the rumors. I get on NT everyday and see a false rumor. It has been said that there wont be any more yeezys. Over and over and over again.
You don't have to believe me but I work for nike and that is the what's been said in a couple of convo's I've had with various
people.As it is a quickstrike release I don't have much more info. Bookmark this for future reference.
smile.gif

Nope I'm the manager of a nike store.

thats like being a janitor at Nike BTW.. If you said you were the manager of the BES then Id maybe entertain what you are saying. If your not on campus or in aGBU (like me and some others on here) ... you have no "exclusive" info...Keep us posted on those Hash wall sales and things of that nature..

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

thats like being a janitor at Nike BTW.. If you said you were the manager of the BES then Id maybe entertain what you are saying. If your not on campus or in a GBU (like me and some others on here) ... you have no "exclusive" info...Keep us posted on those Hash wall sales and things of that nature..
Dog eat dog in America huh?

thats like being a janitor at Nike BTW.. If you said you were the manager of the BES then Id maybe entertain what you are saying. If your not on campus or in a GBU (like me and some others on here) ... you have no "exclusive" info...Keep us posted on those Hash wall sales and things of that nature..
Yea I would agree with you if I was in the USA. That is how things seem to be over there. However in a smaller market it's alot easier
to build relationshps with people higher up the chain. Plus not to many sneaker dudes over here so were pretty chill.

I would have to agree....Being a manager of a Nike Store really doesnt mean anything...most managers are only given knowledge (if there lucky)about the allocation of items to your indiviual store...You dont make the desicion about what items you get, your allocated number, or future productallocation....Why would you ever be in a situation to hear about future product releases...Maybe your DM would and I would even doubt that...Only those who areon Nikes Product Release Team, obviously Nike Designs, Product Managers, or its marketing division gets information before and thats because they typicall aredoing and planning Nike Future events today...they never really work in real time..your just a manager...I would have to say they only thing you can mostlikely tell us is items you have coming in the next 60 to 90 days and also future floor designs etc.....

And to all those dudes saying Nike wont release new Yeezy's because he was drop because of his LV shoes...that info is completely wrong....his deal with LVwas done in the fall/winter of 2008 long before the Yeezy was fully put into production and released....Whether or not Kanye and Nike decided not to"re-new" the partnership had nothing to do with his involvment in LV....The target customer is not the same...besides Nike knows that the item wouldsell regardless....The orginal partnership was never fully disclosed so Im not sure what the rev share was or if there even was one...but I can gaurantee withthe hype that surrounded them Im sure both parties wanted to change there agreement....But its business people business...

If y'all read the complex magazine with kanye. He said that he has 25 different colors of the Yeezy.

Dudes just can never take any type of information...now what if he is right????

dont be so quick to doubt someone

Originally Posted by gbrock35

nike was going to promote this shoe like crazy, they had an event planned for it also, they were not going to stop after these 3. than he decided to sign the contract with lv and they dropped him.
you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but i have no reason coming on here and just making nonsense up
Why don't you provide some links then?

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by gbrock35

nike was going to promote this shoe like crazy, they had an event planned for it also, they were not going to stop after these 3. than he decided to sign the contract with lv and they dropped him.
you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but i have no reason coming on here and just making nonsense up
Why don't you provide some links then?
makes sense....when has nike NOT passed a opportunity to milk da crap outta a hot seller?

Back
Top Bottom