FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Friends of mine are inside the park and told me they are still in line since 8am :sick: but they also said that a cast member told them they will have enough for the weekend so hopefully
Hopefully they have enough for the weekend im going on sunday but just to watch the electrical parade one last time before it goes away

kZc4cJV.jpg

Wait, are you guys paying $100 to get into Disneyland just for this pop, or you have free passes or something? Those going, you gonna at least ride some rides??

Wait, are you guys paying $100 to get into Disneyland just for this pop, or you have free passes or something? Those going, you gonna at least ride some rides??

Annual Pass holders for DLand. Free admission on certain days/times IIRC.

Price is already dropping pretty quickly on this, whew. If I don't get an oop it won't kill the wallet. Been restocking DStreet all day.

Heard the park had 1k and D-street had 2k with more stock coming in today or over the weekend which makes me think it'a a 5-6k production run.

Keeping my hopes up that the based Funko gawds bless me when i get there.

Someone just snapped this. Looks to be about 40-50 right now. Hope there's more in the back or the reup shows up

20768128_10213610993299004_9039042257220140620_n.jpg

You get 2 hour free parking at Downtown Disney. (ends this weekend) The shop with most of the Funko stock is in Downtown Disney. Line took me about 2 hours, got there at 11 AM. I'm sure the line won't be as bad right now, but might get bigger when the work crowd gets there.

for those that camp for resell or trade bait... is it really worth it?
I got the type of job where the more i work i can get that OT . yall standing in line for 4+ hours thats basically the price of the trade bait.
I can see camping out for something you absolutely want , but not for trade bait.
unless it was ssomething like 500 piece limitedthat everyone will want

for those that camp for resell or trade bait... is it really worth it?
I got the type of job where the more i work i can get that OT . yall standing in line for 4+ hours thats basically the price of the trade bait.
I can see camping out for something you absolutely want , but not for trade bait.
unless it was ssomething like 500 piece limitedthat everyone will want

Def not worth it.

hell nah.

Depending on what it is it's not worth it since it seems funko is dropping hella numbers for exclusives. Even if you get con exclusives that wait is ridiculous.

You have to come across something that ends up being a random fire pop. It honestly unless you started hoarding stuff from 2013/2014 resell is a no go unless you're like Ron and score 3 boxloads from fundays >D

Today was a success thanks to the wifey. So glad I didn't camp in the AM. Probable numbers is they got 3k @ Dstreet and another 1k in the park.

IMG_2981.JPG

Camping is only worth it for the experience. I pulled a 17 hour shift today and got 30 hours worth of pay so I'd obviously take that over making money off funko.

It's just fun unless it's SDCC. And even though I got 4 fundays tickets for retail, I still ended up barely breaking even after all my expenses for that trip and I didn't sell a Freddy for less than $200.

Like I said it's more about the experience and hunt for me now personally.

Camping is only worth it for the experience. I pulled a 17 hour shift today and got 30 hours worth of pay so I'd obviously take that over making money off funko.

It's just fun unless it's SDCC. And even though I got 4 fundays tickets for retail, I still ended up barely breaking even after all my expenses for that trip and I didn't sell a Freddy for less than $200.

Like I said it's more about the experience and hunt for me now personally.

All of this.

I do it for the fun and experience. Helping one another and the community. Hooked up so many friends with Daffys and shop items during SDCC. Makes it all worthwhile :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom