FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

anybody win tickets to conan?  
nerd.gif
  Got a friday and hoping it's the Jedi one.
SDCC trip is looking Smooth.  

I picked up that zodiac Freddy, don't eem care [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My money is on a Mark I pop

[Video][/Video]

Also the BTAS box is sold out of everything but XS. Wondering if I want to get that just for Mr Freeze.

Congrats to everyone who got conan tickets. Now my best bet is the raffle for them inside the con. Really hope I can end up with Spider-Man conan

My money is on a Mark I pop

Also the BTAS box is sold out of everything but XS. Wondering if I want to get that just for Mr Freeze.
is it really? i didn't even think they could sell out lol. i just added a sz M to my cart and it was fine though i didn't check out.

debating on whether to cop. 7 dollar shipping 
eyes.gif
 what's all in the box that's been shown besides mr freeze? or is that it?

edit: pop-wise i mean. i can't remember if they said this box was 2 pops or not

Last edited:
Was holding out  for some Scooby Doo bad guys, but these will do, hopefully at least one makes it onto funko shop.

Man I actually like a lot of the apparel but the TShirt material isn't the 50/50 blend I only buy my TShirts in, sucks! Would love the Marvin Tee...

Why are they these weird neon colors?
Was thinking about this, came up with two ideas. The original SD show was big in the late 60s IIRC, maybe a call back to that era w/ psychedelic colors. Or maybe these were botched versions of the original flocked Scooby, they dyed 'em in weird colors and slapped a LE sticker knowing they'd generate hype and sell out instantly.

Back
Top Bottom