FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Soooo just to be clear, the only way to get zombie mountain is from comiccon or re-sale?
Nobody knows yet. Most likely one of the stores will get it also. Most of the SDCC pops are shared. We'll find out which stores in the next couple weeks.

Man why does the Brienne/Tormund pack have to be Dorbz? :smh: Insta cop if they were actual pops.

you should probably wait a bit on conan, the hype is high right now since the new ones are coming out , but they've always been consistently between 80-120

you should probably wait a bit on conan, the hype is high right now since the new ones are coming out , but they've always been consistently between 80-120

Batman skyrocketed. He dried up. Been about $150 since the beginning of this year. Want to knock him out so I have my 3 favorite characters taken care of with spidey, batman and joker conan

Was going to order the LoC box, but I'm just going to wait a while... Not like any of the LoC pops get expensive... If Armored Batman is still at $30, this one will stay around that price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom