FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Conan is trash he's the most annoying dude on late night tv him and that other dude no one likes who does karaoke and other BS with his guests I don't care to google him.

The only one I would keep is the white walker if I get anything else it's all trade bait.. I hate gingers.

View media item 2473527
Just found this at Target. First "chase" I have found in the wild. Question is it a real chase. Reason I ask is on pop price guide it doesn't show as a chase and I remember seeing a few pages back someone said hey I found this fake chase in the wild

It's been fluctuating but it's between $500 - $700 ungraded.

I wish I could Ron but this is the crown jewel in my comics stash aside from NYX #3. I couldn't part with this unless i was on the death bed :lol:

I been wanting to get it graded for a minute so next con that has CGC available I'mma get it graded. Hopefully tho I can get McFarlane to sign it before then.

Last edited:

I wish I could Ron but this is the crown jewel in my comics stash aside from NYX #3. I couldn't part with this unless i was on the death bed :lol:

I been wanting to get it graded for a minute so next con that has CGC available I'mma get it graded. Hopefully tho I can get McFarlane to sign it before then.

Aight man you got it lol...

I'll have to remember that next fundays lmao jkjk.

Just a heads up, McFarlane doesn't do CGC signings at conventions. He offers two a year, one of which through NY comics and you send it in to them. Other wise he just does personal signings at conventions unless you personally have a rep that can witness

Back
Top Bottom