FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Spoilers here, spoilers in the Marvel thread, spoilers everywhere [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It does suck for desktop users because of the recent image feature in the sidebar. I def understand those that don't want to be spoiled.

Heres the last bit I'll say about it. People asked politely to not be spoiled before the boxes are revealed. There are quite a bit of people in here that subscribe to the boxes and dont want to be spoiled. I dont think board participation should suffer for 2-3 weeks because people dont want to be courteous and respectful enough to not post a spoiler tag. The reaction talk is ok in my book. But losing any parcentage of our members in here for an amount of time because people are spoiling is not good too me. Our members on this board depend on us for links and drops. Funko shop drops..ht links and codes. Box lunch, fye, walgreens etc...
For those without facebook or cruising funkofunatic boards or at a sit down office job where they can constantly refresh websites to be on the look out. This board helps with that.

So a picture or link of a subscription box continues to keep members in this group thriving

I'll say this now. Anybody get the spoiler on that x-men, pm me because I want to know off the bat if they screwed us or not.

Left a nasty message on their LOC IG page :lol:

Emma frost pop :smokin

jpeg

High hopes like that which gets us pops like morbius. Hope for the best prepare for everything

And that dj sona pop is expensive because its suppose to be exclusive only to that con....PC may get a few.

Last edited:
High hopes like that which gets us pops like morbius. Hope for the best prepare for everything

And that dj sona pop is expensive because its suppose to be exclusive only to that con....PC may get a few.

Oh okay.. I kept seeing it everywhere and bids ending around $300 I was like damn.

Those league of legends pops come in some nice boxes though

All their pops have looked awesome. I want a few of them just because i think they're good looking characters. Same with warcraft pops

yeah just found out about it also saw this snippet

Update: Riot has confirmed on Twitter that this POP will sadly be exclusive to the event! It was revealed that on the day of the finals it would be open to the public to buy at a rate of $20 each

There's apparently 3 variants of this character in the game so they're saying the other 2 might be available. These were given as prizes but the criteria to win wasn't known

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom