FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Welp just checked my local HT IG and they got flashpoint Batman and badman Vegeta gonna have to cop over the weekend when I see dr strange :smokin

Last edited:
They got a new Harley exclusive also [emoji]129300[/emoji] Never seen it before

Again I think we are open to a consensus decision. I personally like knowing what I'm gonna get, don't have patience for surprises. My vote would be to post contents of the box instantly! But grain of salt, this Villians box is my first.

At least put the spoiler....but you can't expect people to just not post it.

Just like the D.C./Marvel movie thread, I just stay the hell away from that thread a week before the movies. :lol:

Welp just checked my local HT IG and they got flashpoint Batman and badman Vegeta gonna have to cop over the weekend when I see dr strange :smokin

Just got back from HT. Specifically just grabbed Colossus and dipped cause I didn't wanna spend no more...regretting it after reading this lol smh

Difference is people arent even going to get this for another 2 weeks. Atleast in the movie thread its going to be a matter of days

At least put the spoiler....but you can't expect people to just not post it.

Just like the D.C./Marvel movie thread, I just stay the hell away from that thread a week before the movies. :lol:

Honestly, I think there is a difference between the community in that thread and this thread.

We are all in here to help each other so lets be mindful of everyone in here.

You can't come in here looking for an oop and then spoil a box for someone; thats a bit absurd.

I agree that putting box contents in a spoiler and "uncheck[in] 'IMPORT IMAGE' before submitting a post" as @vcshoxj6 suggested is the best option for everyone. Keeping spoilers hidden in spoiler tags lets people come here to discuss the contents but also lets other contributing members (who come here to provide valuable information) participate without the fear of having ruined for them.

Last edited:
Difference is people arent even going to get this for another 2 weeks. Atleast in the movie thread its going to be a matter of days

Some of those movies leak. Still I'm not taking the chance. It is what it is

GABOS

What jumpman said and to add to that. Its already bad enough when it is in spoilers most still openly talk about the contents. So a sppiler tag for a picture at the very least is more than reasonable
Some of those movies leak. Still I'm not taking the chance. It is what it is

GABOS

You and ur acronyms. I pray to the lord of light i get you in SS

What jumpman said and to add to that. Its already bad enough when it is in spoilers most still openly talk about the contents. So a sppiler tag for a picture at the very least is more than reasonable
You and ur acronyms. I pray to the lord of light i get you in SS

:lol: Likewise fam

Hot topic has colossus and she hulk just woke up and saw my girl ordered me both I forgot to tell her I got them earlier..

That why I like being mobile I don't have to worry about most recent pics as long as you are courtious to put it in spoilers then are good.

Nah. My monitor went off but as soon as i went to the page it was ghost. Merp. All good I got the fruit brute and 2 bat pops so I'm good. Maybe wait on the amazing Carlos.

Word.. I tried to checkout with the dorbz it was gone I just wanted to sell it honestly

My HT had hella she hulk and colossus. dude at the register said they got 40 of each

i cant believe they did it finally! get to see the cubs win 1 in my lifetime... back to the future was off by 1 year but ill take it :pimp:

now i need that marty mcfly pop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom