FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Sooooo I'm assuming that Costco thing was fake? Been calling around having stores search by product manufacture, etc and nothing shows in their system...

i saw someone post on FB that its been confirmed fake. people that have connects at Costco cant find anything on it.

Damn you Costco...

As it relates to Box spoilers...

GABOS (Game Ain't Based On Sympathy

my brother works at Costco. He searched last week and found nothing about Funko in the system for the whole Southeast.

Man people in Facebook groups posting wagers on tonight's Game 7. Betting pop for pop, guy is putting Chase Robin up on Cleveland taking it! World Series craziness has bleed into Funko Fandom. Lol

I didn't mind copping the Legion of Collectors box. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I like the Pop and the mug isn't bad. Just wish they did a T-shirt instead of that trash hat, though.

copped colossus at my local hot topic... they have tons of those and she hulk but i passed on the latter... off topic but do you guys donate to the hot topic foundation? every time they ask me i feel obligated to even though i dont want to... its like i look bad if i dont :lol:

Last edited:
copped colossus at my local hot topic... they have tons of those and she hulk but i passed on the latter... off topic but do you guys donate to the hot topic foundation? every time they ask me i feel obligated to even though i dont want to... its like i look bad if i dont :lol:

lol I did today....

I thought this was well known, anyway if you want to post pics in a spoiler and NOT show up in the recent images thread gallery, uncheck "IMPORT IMAGE" before submitting a post. Option shows up in desktop mode only.

Back
Top Bottom