FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

this gonna turn from pops to gamblers anonymous.

:lol:

I don't think NTers ready to ball out the way I've witnessed in some of these groups....lmao

I know a dude blowing through 100-300$ daily on waffles, has landed a lot of cool **** but DAMN.

$100-300 daily? Might as well just buy the Pops straight up [emoji]128514[/emoji] unless they going for some real high-priced **** like a Headless Ned or PA Vegeta or something [emoji]129300[/emoji]

kobe-approves-o.gif

$100-300 daily? Might as well just buy the Pops straight up [emoji]128514[/emoji] unless they going for some real high-priced **** like a Headless Ned or PA Vegeta or something [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah they going for those type of pops....lmao

50$ waffle slots, for metallic MMH, Hawkman, Vegeta, Ned, Big Boy, etc etc....crazy priced pops....and then smaller waffles, if you are not careful the money adds up.

Yeah they going for those type of pops....lmao

50$ waffle slots, for metallic MMH, Hawkman, Vegeta, Ned, Big Boy, etc etc....crazy priced pops....and then smaller waffles, if you are not careful the money adds up.
You're teling ME, bruh :smh: :x

I've been away from the thread recently and missed out 
laugh.gif
 If a spot opens up Hennessy let me know and I'll throw my name in.

And count me in if there's still an available spot for the Doom raffle, number doesn't matter.

Totally off topic but I just realized tomorrow is the first day of fall... LAWD where does the time go :frown:

I've been away from the thread recently and missed out :lol:  If a spot opens up Hennessy let me know and I'll throw my name in.

And count me in if there's still an available spot for the Doom raffle, number doesn't matter.

Sorry man slots are full at the 16 I stated. I don't want to take away from others chances. My next raffle will be better though check the thread...

Oh you're good I didn't mean you should add another spot, just if someone doesn't pay I'll be down.

Okay I'll give this a try, if the spots aren't filled by this evening. I'll take it down.

Metallic Dr. Doom raffle

$10/12 (send as fam/friends)
1 spot per person only
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
Raffle on periscope @actionsamson /random.org
shipping included

1. swaynomics930 swaynomics930
2. @OmarTrippyMane (2)
3. kilroythedon kilroythedon
4. @Jhowlett
5. hennessy hennessy (9)
6. @IJumpmanI (7)
7. ksteezy ksteezy (12)
8.@Essential1 (8 )
9. @JohnnyRedStorm (10)
10. jram13 jram13 (1)
11. big j 33 big j 33 (6)
12. ben29 ben29 (4)

Ya'll can pick your numbers 1-12, I will go by this list for priority.

All set

Last edited:
PM sent to those participating, pls include your username in a note. Let's get this started :smokin

Okay I'll give this a try, if the spots aren't filled by this evening. I'll take it down.

Metallic Dr. Doom raffle

$10/12 (send as fam/friends)
1 spot per person only
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
Raffle on periscope @actionsamson /random.org
shipping included

1. swaynomics930 swaynomics930
2. @OmarTrippyMane (2)
3. kilroythedon kilroythedon
4. @Jhowlett
5. hennessy hennessy (9)
6. @IJumpmanI (7)
7. ksteezy ksteezy (12)
8.@Essential1 (8 )
9. @JohnnyRedStorm (10)
10. jram13 jram13 (5)
11. big j 33 big j 33 (6)
12. ben29 ben29 (4)

Ya'll can pick your numbers 1-12, I will go by this list for priority.

All set

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom