FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have the app downloaded. Once I start a broadcast anyone can watch if they know my username? Is that how this works? Shooting to do the raffle at 8 EST in 20 min.

Kilroythedon
Omartrippymane
OnlyXVbuthave
Taz92
Chaose57
Marmourjr
Raider5
Yvespo
IJumpmanI

^Yall are good

If you're initials are:
KP
JV

^Yall are good

I don't know who is left to pay because not everyone gave me their NT name

Last edited:
I have the app downloaded. Once I start a broadcast anyone can watch if they know my username? Is that how this works? Shooting to do the raffle at 8 EST in 20 min.

Kilroythedon
Omartrippymane
OnlyXVbuthave
Taz92
Chaose57
Marmourjr
Raider5
Yvespo
IJumpmanI

^Yall are good

If you're initials are:
KP
JV

^Yall are good

I don't know who is left to pay because not everyone gave me their NT name

JV are my initials

giphy.gif

I'm about to get into a meeting at work so someone post the winner cause I can't watch for a while :rolleyes

Man this is exciting and I'm not even involved! Can't wait to see who wins. I'm gonna DIE laughing is KSteezy gets that W!!!

I'm not going to wait up for GisMe. He could be busy and everyone else had paid. He's a regular and one of the first to sign up for this, I'm sure he's good for it. With that said... I have the list of names and numbers written down, periscope ready, I will use random.org to generate the numbers. Getting my computer set up now.

Waffle starts at 8:15.

Remember if you have two numbers, once you hit on a number you can't hit on it again. If a number that has already hit is drawn, I will draw again until a new number hits. 3 drawings. First drawing is Hobgoblin, second drawing winner picks between three second place prizes. Third drawing winner picks between remaining two second place prizes.

Back
Top Bottom