FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waffles need to be done in 3 day increments. 2 days for the sign ups and payments and 1 day for the waffler to do the waffle (could happen in 2 depending on sign up speed.)

doesnt always work that way, some get posted, capped, paid and ran in minutes. all depending on the odds and buy in.

I'll let people sign up for a few more days on mine. Seems like chaos knows what he's doing more than me any way so it'll be good to see his procedure. I don't think we are stepping on eachothers feet because we aren't raffling the same things.
I guess those were the wrong words. I meant overlapping cause it might be confusing like alleyez said but its only the first two in a while so it'll be figured out. It will work though idk why Steezy thinks it won't.

I'll let people sign up for a few more days on mine. Seems like chaos knows what he's doing more than me any way so it'll be good to see his procedure. I don't think we are stepping on eachothers feet because we aren't raffling the same things.
I guess those were the wrong words. I meant overlapping cause it might be confusing like alleyez said but its only the first two in a while so it'll be figured out. It will work though idk why Steezy thinks it won't.

Cuz he's a bonafied hater.

@chaose57 stealing your format :nthat:

Cutoff for sign up is SATURDAY, 9/24, 2PM EST I will PM you my PayPal information for payment at this time.

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY SUNDAY, 9/25, 2PM EST

Hobgoblin raffle

1st prize: Hobgoblin
2nd/3rd prize: Hulkbuster OR Golden Freddy OR $30 GameStop gift card (to get you ready for NYCC!)
Pick your prize from what's available for 2nd/3rd prize!

$10/16 (send as fam/friends)
2 spots per person only
3 winning numbers (you can win more than once if you purchase 2 numbers; winning number of 1st prize will be removed before drawing of 2nd prize; winning number of 1st and 2nd prizes will be removed from drawing of 3rd prize)
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
Raffle on periscope/random.org
shipping included

1. kilroythedon kilroythedon (# request?)
2. kilroythedon kilroythedon (# request?)
3.@marmourjr
5. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII
6.@chaose57
7. @IJumpmanI
9.@IJumpmanI
11.@GisMe
13.@marmourjr

I'll keep #2 for the doom raffle

Put me #5 for the Hobgoblin raffle

5 is taken. Pick another number.

Last edited:
5 is taken. Pick another number.

Cutoff for sign up is SATURDAY, 9/24, 2PM EST I will PM you my PayPal information for payment at this time.

If we fill up before that, and everyone is good with it, I'll do the drawing earlier.

Hobgoblin raffle

2nd/3rd prize: Hulkbuster OR Golden Freddy OR $30 GameStop gift card (to get you ready for NYCC!)

2 spots per person only
3 winning numbers (you can win more than once if you purchase 2 numbers; winning number of 1st prize will be removed before drawing of 2nd prize; winning number of 1st and 2nd prizes will be removed from drawing of 3rd prize)
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
shipping included

1. kilroythedon kilroythedon
3.@marmourjr
5. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII
6.@chaose57
7. @IJumpmanI
8. gokublack gokublack
9.@IJumpmanI
11.@GisMe
12. kilroythedon kilroythedon
13.@marmourjr

Last edited:
In for that chef Deadpool. All of these Deadpool are getting redundant though. Same poses every time. :smh:

Also, my local GameStop gave me a pop list and metallic Blue ranger is byke! :smokin It's not reservable though but I will be copping two.

In for that chef Deadpool. All of these Deadpool are getting redundant though. Same poses every time. :smh:

Also, my local GameStop gave me a pop list and metallic Blue ranger is byke! :smokin It's not reservable though but I will be copping two.
No SSJ Trunks?

hennessy hennessy put me down for any number don't matrer

Thanks. I'm putting you as #2

If we fill up before that, and everyone is good with it, I'll do the drawing earlier.

Hobgoblin raffle

2 spots per person only
shipping included

2. swaynomics930 swaynomics930
3.@marmourjr
5. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII
6.@chaose57
7. @IJumpmanI
8. gokublack gokublack
9.@IJumpmanI
11.@GisMe
12. kilroythedon kilroythedon
13.@marmourjr

I think the GameStop giftcard is for around $34 actually but will confirm when I get home and post pics of everything else. Maybe even add a 4th place prize, we'll see.

Cuz he's a bonafied hater.

Says the man that legit stole my number tho :rofl:

I never said it wouldn't work, in actually participating in the waffle, i just think FB is an easier medium to handle this, because every waffle is sort of it's own thread, as opposed to here where we are dealing with posts...not only that but the drawing being done by the waffler can be a bit tricky, either way, I'm not saying it can't work, as long as we are all honest and fair, it should work....all it takes is for one person to cry foul and there goes the NT waffles....why do you guys think the FB groups are so protected?....anyways, I'm in, obviously I dove head first for that Metallic Doom....even after Pettyssy stole my number...

Hobgoblin raffle

2 spots per person only
shipping included

2. swaynomics930 swaynomics930
3.@marmourjr
4. joepapamama23 joepapamama23
5. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII
6.@chaose57
7. @IJumpmanI
8. gokublack gokublack
9.@IJumpmanI
11.@GisMe