FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Okay I'll give this a try, if the spots aren't filled by this evening. I'll take it down.

Metallic Dr. Doom raffle

$10/12 (send as fam/friends)
1 spot per person only
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
Raffle on periscope/random.org
shipping included

1. @swaynomics930
2. gokublack gokublack (2)
3. @KilroytheDon
4. @Jhowlett
5. hennessy hennessy (9)
6. ijumpmani ijumpmani (7)
7. @ksteezy (12)
8. essential1 essential1

Ya'll can pick your numbers 1-12, I will go by this list for priority.

Last edited:
CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 stealing your format :nthat:

Okay I'll give this a try, if the spots aren't filled by this evening. I'll take it down.

Hobgoblin raffle

1st prize: Hobgoblin
2nd/3rd prize: Hulkbuster OR Golden Freddy OR $30 GameStop gift card (to get you ready for NYCC!)
Pick your prize from what's available for 2nd/3rd prize!

$10/15 (send as fam/friends)
2 spots per person only
3 winning numbers (you can win more than once if you purchase 2 numbers; winning number of 1st prize will be removed before drawing of 2nd prize; winning number of 1st and 2nd prizes will be removed from drawing of 3rd prize)
Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list. Payment due once the spots are filled.
Raffle on periscope/random.org
shipping included

1. @KilroytheDon (# request?)
2. @KilroytheDon (# request?)
3.@marmourjr
6. CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57
7. ijumpmani ijumpmani
9. ijumpmani ijumpmani
10. onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII
11.@GisMe
13.@marmourjr

Cut down to 15 spots. 6 spots left!

Last edited:
I'll sit this one out actually. If there's a waffle for white ranger in the future, I'm in for two and a half spots. :evil:

Why don't you guys do one waffle at a time to not step on each others feet? Since Henny mentioned it first then the next one

I would of done the golden Freddy btw lol

Last edited:
Why don't you guys do one waffle at a time to not step on each others feet? After one is done then another goes. That's how we were doing it.

I'll let people sign up for a few more days on mine. Seems like chaos knows what he's doing more than me any way so it'll be good to see his procedure. I don't think we are stepping on eachothers feet because we aren't raffling the same things.

Last edited:
Why don't you guys do one waffle at a time to not step on each others feet? After one is done then another goes. That's how we were doing it.

rookie wafflers b..

View media item 2173854
gotta agree there and the waffler should keep the updated list bumped when quoting someone who participates. i'm actually interested in both but it's confusing to keep up with both with everyone just claiming a spot for each.

It amazes me how many Dorbz Funko has pumped out already. When did the first Dorbz release and who are buying all these things?!

Last edited:
Waffles need to be done in 3 day increments. 2 days for the sign ups and payments and 1 day for the waffler to do the waffle (could happen in 2 depending on sign up speed.)

Anyway cable is insta cop. He has always been my favorite male character design (not my fav charachter though)
Sabertooth also no questions..

Back
Top Bottom