FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So should I order a size up from my regular to be on the safe side?

i wear a 3x and ordered the same, they fit good.

the shirts are awkward size wize, but they run big. My Large feels like an Extra Large. I need to go down to medium. but they're very comfortable.

a lot of people comment on them too. got two "cool shirt, i love deadpool" when i was in the mall the other day.

yea i got alot of comments on my AoU and Civil War shirts when i wore them to the movies. alot inquired where i got them. they were loving my Spider Gwen shirt at my boys BBQ this past weekend too..

Yea not really a fan of baggy shirts so regular size it is. Really looking forward to that Spiderman box

yea size down then.

theres a few things on hot topics site id get but nothign really stands out.

they dont have the DBZ online. They dont have all the overwatch set.
i kinda want the NFL ones, want the other Colin Kaep. Kinda want the odell beckham one just so i can swap his head for kobes to make a young kobe fro pop.

yea size down then.

theres a few things on hot topics site id get but nothign really stands out.

they dont have the DBZ online. They dont have all the overwatch set.
i kinda want the NFL ones, want the other Colin Kaep. Kinda want the odell beckham one just so i can swap his head for kobes to make a young kobe fro pop.

Yea I find it better to go to the store rather than shop online for hot topic. I scored a bulma and also a majin boo from there a couple days ago.

For overwatch, I never really got into the game so I stay away from those. It wouldn't feel right collecting them without knowing what's what.

A young Kobe custom would be nice. Go for it fam

so is it too late to cop metallic blue ranger from gamestop? looks sold out on the website

Last edited:
^ ok thanks... looks like i missed out... and did that voltron ever drop on hot topic? i want to cop that also

Check your gamestops when they come out. U cant pre order but there will be stragglers on the way.

And ht isnt getting the metallic voltron. That was a rumor. Ht or funko tweeted it wasnt true

Man, the toys r us near me is a gold mine for these. The only store that hasn't been completely wiped out. Only store I've seen all the saved by the bells and all the hateful 8 complete sets.

I think the Dr strange SDCC pop is gonna go how like the BvS 2 pack went last year. Kinda sending that out con exclusive before the commons drop

Back
Top Bottom