FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And I just bought 10 off Hot Topic.. WELP!

Ray (Ghostbusters)
Slimer
Meeko (for my Girl)
Knightmare Batman
Original Batman
Steve Hiller
David Levinson
Alien from ID4
Cobra Commander
Shredder

Would say I was done, but...

I think the Dr strange SDCC pop is gonna go how like the BvS 2 pack went last year. Kinda sending that out con exclusive before the commons drop

idk man. why do you guys think this though? BvS 2 pack was clearly stated as First to Market POPs. Strange isnt listed as such and he isnt a numbered exclusive either. the only First to Market POPs out of the 8 waves are the PPG POPs...

Just got a feeling that's how it's gonna end up IMO. Obviously if we see it with a SCE sticker as opposed to a SDCC, we'll have our answer. I just think that's how it is since we haven't seen glams for any other MCU strange pops and we're 4 months away from the movie.

For your sake I hope in wrong and you can cop him.

Just got a feeling that's how it's gonna end up IMO. Obviously if we see it with a SCE sticker as opposed to a SDCC, we'll have our answer. I just think that's how it is since we haven't seen glams for any other MCU strange pops and we're 4 months away from the movie.

For your sake I hope in wrong and you can cop him.

yea i hope he isnt a hard find because i skipped on the classic Strange twice already..

What about Beast Boy and Cyborg?

my guess is NYCC since PC didnt have Cyborg or Beast Boy either for pre order.

I don't know how long it's been there, but I discovered my Target had a FAR bigger Funko display in the back where I never even checked.

Found the Boxer Joker if anyone wanted to make a trade or is still looking for it. I have no interest in it so maybe someone else might want it.

^they got that Batman up for preorder at my local shop.

I also got this in, completely forgot about it:
View media item 2093888
I also forgot to cancel my LoC and now I got two unopened ones, DC TV and SS [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom