FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i see myself spending about $50. HT always gets me... :smh:
Lol they use to also but I've been trying to choose what I really want now I'm probably gonna get that new Kylo and Cap Marvel to tho :rofl:

Last edited:
yea i only collect Marvel so that helps but i need the Spidey pack and She Hulk for sure. then ill probably get some TLS blind boxes and a Suicide Squad tee/tank for my girl lol.

Anybody got a birthday Freddy Funko for sale/trade? Mine is at the end of the month :nerd:

Does Hot Topic and B&N get the same SDCC pops are do they get different ones

Ahhh okay
Hope one of them gets the Dr Strange that's the one I really want

Idont want to jynx it but i kinda doubt that drm strange one will go to the masses. It looked like that was one based on the cumberbaych movie. And those usually stick to being con exclusives only. So we'll get it but not that mold and not for another couple of months. (Think regina from Once upon a time and the bvs 2 pack)

I think of that dr strange as one of those first to market pops like tdogg said. We'll probably see something very similar by the time the movie comes out in November

Last edited:
Idont want to jynx it but i kinda doubt that drm strange one will go to the masses. It looked like that was one based on the cumberbaych movie. And those usually stick to being con exclusives only. So we'll get it but not that mold and not for another couple of months. (Think regina from Once upon a time and the bvs 2 pack)

I think of that dr strange as one of those first to market pops like tdogg said. We'll probably see something very similar by the time the movie comes out in November

nah i think we'll be seeing him at retail. the only first to market POPs from SDCC are the PPG POPs if i remember correctly. those and the numbered pieces are likely what wont make it to HT and B&N.. #FingersCrossed

Last edited:
the shirts are awkward size wize, but they run big. My Large feels like an Extra Large. I need to go down to medium. but they're very comfortable.

a lot of people comment on them too. got two "cool shirt, i love deadpool" when i was in the mall the other day.

Back
Top Bottom