FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

damn man lol. yeah and it's crazy too cuz I was about to order the patina WW from there. I need to put in a huge order to make it worthwhile. 

The Joker for TDKR was pre-order which I should have placed. I'm assuming those got sent out.

Passed on the Blue Batman for TDKR.

there were a few on there I think i wanted as well. Maybe hennessey too. since we all live close we can look in to it. split the shipping cost. meet up and grab the boxes and that drink

I wish they made more movies pops. Imma need a Mel Gibson Riggs from lethal weapon. With the mullet. And murtough. Would be too dope

Today's mail call

View media item 2092300
S/o @wsm10 for the blue Heisenberg. Got the chase Jason for $46 on the bay cuz of damage so I did a sticker swap with the box from the common I got. Also didn't want to spoil the box yet even tho funko releases its contents a day after it closes lol I like this box. Patch and pin are dope, shirt is cool. I'm whatever on the pop since i already knew what it was. If any completionist wants it, its up for trade or sale. Box is damaged tho nothing on the outside but one of the side flaps from the top was torn off. I also like the other goodies that came with it.

Now I want to finish the horror chase ones since I have 2 :lol:

View media item 2092302
I know the Crow isn't a chase but it's a GITD horror variant haha. Michael Meyers is next on my hit list, followed by Spike from gremlins and then maybe Leatherface

That Goku [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

gonna need that Vegeta from GameStop also

Also they should've called it Super Saiyan Blue lol that's what they changed the name to in the magna/anime

joepapamama23 joepapamama23

There's a difference between super Saiyan God and then super Saiyan God super Saiyan.

But like someone said idk why they wouldn't call it like super Saiyan blue like they are in the anime lmao. I'm hype though breh

joepapamama23 joepapamama23

There's a difference between super Saiyan God and then super Saiyan God super Saiyan.

But like someone said idk why they wouldn't call it like super Saiyan blue like they are in the anime lmao. I'm hype though breh
I figured but I'm questioning the anime at that point as to why they decided to have it twice in his name lol. Blue would of been just fine. Still going to get it though.

You guys are lucky to be able to flourish on pops in the wild, any store I step in that might carry them, fools don't even know what they are....my Walgreens has had the same crap Harry Potter joints for like 6 months...

Back
Top Bottom