FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

forgot to post but I got these Saturday love the ironman pose, cap tho Funko could've gave him a better pose lol

Metallic pops are probably my favorite out of all the variants

View media item 2091561

Last edited:
I see Tdogg not playing fair out here with that Cap setup
pimp.gif
, that Iron Patriot is too dope

View media item 2091647
Winter soldier/War machine $8 shipped each.

Civil war 2 pack $22 shipped.

Anti-Venom and Black Suit Spidey - $16 shipped each

Ghost $10 shipped

Superman Soldier $8 shipped

prices negotiable. trade wise in search of patina wonder woman.

Last edited:
What are you missing? Winter Soldier GITD and OG Metallic? Is that it?
And black and white reg. But thats 400 i think.
Ive been close to the gitd but people want a doom or my james rhodes and im not sure im ready to give those up

Doom you say?

View media item 2091717
Ugh I've given up what now seems to be a pipe dream to get White ranger for doom. Recent eBay prices just jumped up like crazy on WR. Seeing as I just scored a Jason Chase on the cheap I guess I'll put him back up on the shelf to chill.

View media item 2090961Happy 4th fam

I stand with Cap

nice Cap collection. just missing Kohls, B/W and metallic.

also for those posting that picture from B&N, what are you exactly speculating? all SDCC exclusives have been shown already so i doubt its another Cap.

saw these this past weekend at TRU. they had them all but Gwen which I already have, they only had one of each. I picked up Doc Ock, I'm passing on Falcon since I have the CW version, I'm passing on Strange in hopes of getting the SDCC movie version, passing on Captain Marvel since I have the Masked version pre ordered and She Hulk I'll get eventually since she seems to be pretty common as I've seen her multiple times already.

View media item 2091758View media item 2091759
this is my swap box from the Fun With Funko group. I love doing these, I can finally swap out my AoU Scarlet Witch!
View media item 2091760

I still need classic falcon i havent seen him in store yet. Ill get doc ock too.

Dont really want dr. Strange tho. Ive never been a fan personally. She hulk i may have to get.

updated those prices up there. look like that joker's out of stock everywhere right?

didnt check my area but only because i dont want them. most say OOS because they havent even received them yet. at least thats how it was for the Target Joker by me..

Back
Top Bottom