FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^i understand but the longer you wait the higher in value stuff gets and youll end up spending just as much in the retail ones just to get the high valued one.

This is why customizing your own is a big deal to me headless ned stark you just need "tan" acrylic paint to slump the eyes. Take off his head put some blood color aroubd the bottom and around his body..bam. headless ned stark.

(Same with beyond the wall jon, a couple of well placed white dots)

Is mountain hard to find? Not a GoT fan so I don't keep up. Hes at a few LCS here.
No, he was in the wave before last and not a super popular character i still see him at almost every store.

Last edited:
Again anybody that does not want the Pop in the LOC Box, hit me up. Let's work a deal.

Watching Teen Titans right now . I need a leprechaun Robin pop, lady legasus, captain cankle and the rest of the group

Anyone still looking for that target Peanuts 4 pack? Found some. But I'll only be here for 15-20 more minutes so if  anyone needs it let me know

Can anyone oop me on a Kobe Pop? 

Anyone still looking for that target Peanuts 4 pack? Found some. But I'll only be here for 15-20 more minutes so if  anyone needs it let me know
i don't think these are rare. i see them all the time at every target i go to. 

zoomed in on it I think its last year Cap because he has white on his arm and the Civil War suit is all blue

Can anyone oop me on a Kobe Pop? 

i don't think these are rare. i see them all the time at every target i go to. 
Yeah I kinna figured it after I looked them up on ppg 

How long has Joffrey been vaulted and how long did it take for him to get to around the $30 value he's at now. I wanna get him eventually but I just wondering how fast his value is climbing

How long has Joffrey been vaulted and how long did it take for him to get to around the $30 value he's at now. I wanna get him eventually but I just wondering how fast his value is climbing
The faster you get him the better. Idk how long it takes for value to go up but it will just keep increasing. You'll tell yourself "I should of bought it when it was 30 :smh:" when its more later on

Last edited:
SMH. Too many Deadpools, Batmans, and Captain Americas [emoji]128580[/emoji]

There can never be too many captain americas (i thinkthere are only 15 versions if you include is agent. Im missing 3 . )

Im not positive but the way i think it works is the more popular characters they oversaturate. Then the minor charachters they dont. But he was in wave 3. Vaulting to my understanding just means theyre not making any more plus his stock is low. Every pop in his wave is on the rise mainly due to when it came out.
Hodor ygrette tywin the 3 little dragons grey wind wedding dress dany. Tyrion with battle armor.
The only one of those ive seen still is tyrion. Havent seen the others consistently since about February.

With all that saidm get what you can nowm. The only one they will probably remold is brienne. Another tyrion amd another dany

Michaels 55% off ONE ITEM. Code: July42016 or you can go to the website, get the bar code and take it to the store.

For any of you needing the baseball bat case.

Last edited:
How many pops can you fit in the baseball case? Thinking about singling out my spidey collection and putting it in there.

Back
Top Bottom