FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Want a Black Suit Superman but don't wanna fork over the money for him. Should've bought him when he was $15 on Amazon. :smh:

To really think some dude using a repurposed Bratz doll model to make his line of toys a sensation is mind blowing. 

Last edited:
Anybody that does not want their DC SS box. If you're a large, I'll buy it from you.. Please

I've been loving my MCC boxes.
Theshirts are on point. we get the comics that im currently in to .
and ive had no problems with the pops.

Im not a DC fan so I refuse to ever get that box but armored batman was dope.
Next box is DC women of power??

other than the big 3 of WW, Batgirl and supergirl, what other female characters do they have that people want..?

I liked every POP off the MCC except for the GOTG pure laziness on that box. But DC go got Harley quinn, poison ivy, cat woman, power girl, star fire, black cannary, zantana, hawkgirl, killer forst. They got a few to choose from.

A Tim Burton cat woman, hawkgirl, and killer forst would be sick IMO.

Why do people think. Gotg box was lazy. If anything the most thought out. I understand there wasnt a pop and people were pissed (mainly because of the speculation)
But it was christmas time and december..so the scarf was creative. Good to have.
The ornaments were awesome for the tree and afterwards can be hung anywhere.
And i use the mug more than any others.

Well I thought I had Tony stark. Guy from Reddit just backed out. Now back to searching for a reasonably priced one in good condition

I don't have Facebook, so I miss out on most of the fb groups I always hear about. I'm trying to not go over 300. Wish I would have paid 250 a couple months ago when I could win 1 on eBay for around that. Now nothing is ending under about 325. I'll probably just go that route, but hoping I get lucky

Just placed a hold on the last Bernie Sanders at hot topic, saw it posted on their IG and called ASAP. Hope you guys right about it going up in price later.

You need to get out. You find too many deals :lol:

Went to B&N and had the guy pull me a list of all the stores with the GOT PoPz and the Product Number and price. Called all the stores that were listed and purchased over the phone.

I even got the John Snow Beyond the Wall Pop coming in next week :lol:

Last edited:
If carbonite Han Solo is in that smugglers box imma flip if I don't cop. Might need to turn my auto renew on.

You guys are going to have a bad time worrying so much about the value of pops and hoping value goes up. Its cool to have expensive pops in the collection but buying then sitting on them is just investing at that point.

title needs a update tbh 
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to get whatever pop I can at retail that will have value so I can trade to finish my GoT collection. Saw headless Ned's going for over $500, I ain't paying that lol

Back
Top Bottom