FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

eek.gif
Wow 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Went to Gamestop earlier at 10:15. Dude told me that he never gotten/received any Kurama. I was like, it says still in stock on the website. Then he said, he had a line of people right when they open.

Went to Gamestop earlier at 10:15. Dude told me that he never gotten/received any Kurama. I was like, it says still in stock on the website. Then he said, he had a line of people right when they open.
sorry to hear that man.  I tried to pre order on Feb. 9th no luck.  They told me to come early and hope they got extra.  I went early to my store like 2 hours earlier(Thought they opened at 9am) They only had 3 of each exclusives which was low.

View media item 1919628Anime Day Pickups. Arrived at the local GameStop 10 minutes before they opened. Homie and I were the first people there and they had about 7 kurama's and 7 hollow ichigo's each. Was trying to grab an extra for my girls cousin but they stuck to their one per customer rule

Today's mail call.
Nice.  Apparently, those were the droids you're looking for.

Also, it pisses me off that FYE doesn't include the exclusives in the buy 2, get the 3rd 75% off.  My local put out some  Aquamans and Orange Oscar the Grouches that I'd like to get( I know there's a third, I just can't think of it right now).  Still waiting for Wonka and the Oompas to hit around here.  I wanna buy an Oompa army!

Back
Top Bottom