FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

what's up fellas, im bck from vacation and good looking out to @Hennessy, wsm10 wsm10 for holding me down while I was gone with some pops I would have other wise missed out on.
Appreciate you all!

Also thank you all for not spoiling that Deadpool box. I know a lot just got it over the weekend. but I wasn't spoiled and neither were others and we all appreciate it.!

Thank you so much This is truly the best board on NT (well this and Tay, and Anime)

I have some things I dont need anymore PM me.
'
'View media item 1923159View media item 1923160these are also on my fb groups. but for the fam yall get first priority and the one picture i'll hook yall up!

Info please I've been waiting all month for that 2pk

Check the inventory tracker (BrickSeek - search for number 48969445) and see if there are any in stock in your area. They can be found in the toy aisle. $17.88 retail price

tdogg2k tdogg2k is that Wonder Woman metallic? if so what are you looking for?

naw it's not its the reg version.
everything in the pics have to go. not really looking to bring stuff in after i counted over 120 pops now :smh: I need to slow down..
what makes it worse is they only keep bringing out more that are must haves...

my Walmart & Target both suck, don't think i've ever seen a Pop there :lol:

only places that have a good selection are GS, TRU, & this mom & pop shop in the mall

The haul from the PC poplandia mystery box. Value-wise, great deal. Unfortunately, absolutely NOTHING I wanted since I just got bloody chunky. The summer convention exclusive is GARBAGE! But it is what it is. That's mystery boxes, lose more than you win.

View media item 1923860

Got my tickets for WonderCon. Funko will have a booth but there will be no exclusive pops, which is fine. They'll just have sub boxes like they did @ comikaze so I'mma hold off on buying the DC box to save on shipping and tax :tongue: they had hella boxes at comikaze on Saturday since I was able to grab avengers and ant man box. Plus with it being BvS release weekend they're bound to have a ton. Gonna hit that first and then do the rest of the con.

May try to pick up another smugglers bounty box 1 as well and hope for a chase tie fighter pilot.

Back
Top Bottom