FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Thats weird it was one per customer because all the fb post ive been seeing people have 2/3 ichigos and kurumas
I ordered mine through the website since im overseas.

Also still pissed i gave my normal kurama to my ht connect with the false pretense he was getting more in smh

sorry to hear that man.  I tried to pre order on Feb. 9th no luck.  They told me to come early and hope they got extra.  I went early to my store like 2 hours earlier(Thought they opened at 9am) They only had 3 of each exclusives which was low.
I don't know if the dude is lying or not. Lol. I'm checking the website right now for availabilty, it's still saying that the store near me has the Kurama in stock. But when I call the store, I was told that they're out of stock.

Thats weird it was one per customer because all the fb post ive been seeing people have 2/3 ichigos and kurumas
I ordered mine through the website since im overseas.

Also still pissed i gave my normal kurama to my ht connect with the false pretense he was getting more in smh

I don't blame my local for doing one per customer. There were at least 6 people behind the group of three I was inside the store with

pimp.gif

Deadpool box 
I got the yellow shirt I was hoping for the inverse black shirt. 

Has anyone been able to get their hands on wal mart exclusive in cali? Almost every wal-mart i go to they don't even supply them. there might only be one which is the one in Milpitas, just to "check" if they have it. 

Im not even wait around becauce best buy is crazy flaky. If those exclusives hit PC im ordering immediately. Ill get double for you henn

Back
Top Bottom