FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

for those who got the funko gamestop boxes and dont want your reaction figures you ahve 2 options

put them in Toys 4 tots bins
or

take it to toys r us or Barnes and nobles where they sell it. return without receipt and get gift cards.

the choice is yours my friends.

for those who got the funko gamestop boxes and dont want your reaction figures you ahve 2 options

or

take it to toys r us or Barnes and nobles where they sell it. return without receipt and get gift cards.

I'm just gonna make some random mystery boxes for my little cousins with all he junk for that box and old loot crates I have.

or

Has anyone actually successfully taken these in to barnes and nobles and gotten store credit? 

I'll be needing a list of those who have received their SS soon. Remember deadlie to ship out is Dec 10th/11th (the end of this week)

btw you don't have to reveal the contents immediately just show that you got the box or tell us you got it in.

GIFTS RECEIVED:
Blacklion
Sole FX
SylvesterMcGrizzly
Gisme

Last edited:
Anyone keep up with r/FunkoPop? Popcultcha is dropping [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] quickestrikes the past couple hours. Bloody Pulp Fiction, Unmasked Cyclops, Flinstones 2-pack, metallic Ninja Turtles, etc. Missed most of em though. They say there may be more to come.

Popcultcha coming through, drops like these make the hobby fun again :pimp:

Copped Cyclops and the bloody RV walker!

Ugghh i needed cyclops.

The good thing though is i finally got trade bait for stuff. So yea the buy sell trade excitement is really high

I ordered what was available :lol: well my main interest in pops is TWD so no way I was passing on that 60$ walker...lol

Had Jules in my cart and dropped him, he's cool but I have 0 interest in him and I hate trading online...I'm always skeptical bro...lol

Anyone keep up with r/FunkoPop? Popcultcha is dropping [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] quickestrikes the past couple hours. Bloody Pulp Fiction, Unmasked Cyclops, Flinstones 2-pack, metallic Ninja Turtles, etc. Missed most of em though. They say there may be more to come.
PC now has a BOGO sale going on; buy 5 get 1 free, which essentially reduces shipping costs for the U.S. I think a lot of stores will be doing these types of grab-em deals, so I recommend having a wishlist started at PC, Gemini, Fugitive, etc. for when they strike!

Dam I missed the tmnt ones! Hopefully more do drop.

Back
Top Bottom