FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got a package from my secret Santa today :

Thank you so much and for having the effort to gift wrap as well. Very stoked and happy. I was in splits when my bro said I got a package from Raymond Reddington :rofl:

For those that want to see the contents

Got a package from my secret Santa today :

Thank you so much and for having the effort to gift wrap as well. Very stoked and happy. I was in splits when my bro said I got a package from Raymond Reddington :rofl:

For those that want to see the contents

NICE! i LOVE Skottie Young variants, i have a few. the movie POPs are nice too, dont see those often. them cookies look slammin too, i can tell from the pic.. :lol:

i gotta improvise on one of my elfs gifts, one of the items i planned to get isnt going to make it on time.

sucks because there isnt much merchandise for this particular character being sold in stores.

is the Bruce Lee a limited run? I usually only cop when I see the ones I like in stores, not really in for the hunt but that ones dope. Looking forward to the Batman V Superman: Batman in the mechanized suit, and deadpool. Possibly some Star Wars vinyls from the force awakens.

theres a Batman in the Mech suit?

i gotta improvise on one of my elfs gifts, one of the items i planned to get isnt going to make it on time.

sucks because there isnt much merchandise for this particular character being sold in stores.
I think that's long as it communicated to your elf that it's going to be a little late it shouldn't be a problem

guys you dont have to spoil your SS gifts. we all wanna see im sure anyway..

helps TDogg2K check off whos received as well.

loving what im seeing so far though, that makes TWO recipients so far i think..

Back
Top Bottom