FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Whats the difference ? Anything?
Between the one listed and a Superman you can find at GameStop? Nothing -- even the box is the same. 

Edit: scratch that -- as mentioned above it's meant for the Man of Steel version --

They posted the wrong picture. 

Last edited:
That's not the man of steel version...at least in that pic ^^^that's it

Either way that price is ridiculous

Last edited:
Hmm Amazon says Man of Steel.

Sucks cause this one is way better than the one listed up there
laugh.gif

Amazon product ASIN B00BEBONFM
yes this is the MoS...the one with the finger curl in the hair is the new 52 

Really hope that they will put out more of this batman vs superman pack before/after the movie !!

Popcultcha coming through, drops like these make the hobby fun again
pimp.gif

Copped Cyclops and the bloody RV walker!
Might take that cyclops a long time to arrive, I have mine preordered from July and it's still on pre-order 
sick.gif
. It's been so long I thought I had already received it, but I went and double checked my order and it's still just pre-ordered 
mean.gif

These came yesterday(picked up Nature Boy at Target), and I'm glad they did, as I had three packages stolen from my doorstep today, two of which contained POPs(Lion-O in one, and the four recent Walgreen's Marvel exclusives in the other).  Grrr.

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY TO MAIL OUT YOUR SS

I'll be needing a list of those who have received their SS soon. Remember deadlie to ship out is Dec 10th/11th (the end of this week)

btw you don't have to reveal the contents immediately just show that you got the box or tell us you got it in.

GIFTS RECEIVED:
Blacklion
Sole FX
SylvesterMcGrizzly
Gisme

Who has the oop with the Smugglers Bounty TIE Fighter with red stripes?

Walter..

Last edited:
oh its MoS i thought it was the regular.
dude who got the $100 mystery damaged box from fugitive:

yuck

View media item 1820213

i mean you did get your moneys worth even with the damaged boxes, but thats why i dont gamble on Mystery boxes much. theres only one there i would of even been content with.. :smh:

DEADLINE IS FRIDAY TO MAIL OUT YOUR SS

mine will be shipping saturday morning!

Just read that the Guardians MCC box weighs close to 3lbs. Anyone remember how much the Hulkbuster weighed in at?

about that, the Hulkbuster was like 2 alone.

theres also supposed to be a new Funko item in the box, im thinking one of the mugs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom