FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Shout out to marmourj for buying me a pair romaloes soon tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 If you were my Secret Santa Pal
laugh.gif

I was just about to post that ^ whyyyyyyyyy more Batmans, man :rolleyes

Instead of making so many variants of already existing Pops, they should focus on other licenses that don't have as many Pops or start new lines entirely.

Where's the best place to preorder upcoming pops? I want to get the Elvira one that ships in October. And I'm having trouble finding the Halloween Peanuts pops at the Walgreens in my area. Have those started showing up in other stores or websites yet? Thanks for the info guys.

Where's the best place to preorder upcoming pops? I want to get the Elvira one that ships in October. And I'm having trouble finding the Halloween Peanuts pops at the Walgreens in my area. Have those started showing up in other stores or websites yet? Thanks for the info guys.

That Elvira should be hitting Hot Topics soon. They usually have most pops first. Best thing to do is follow a few of your locals on Instagram and turn on notifications when they post. Most HTs around me post up new pops on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. As far as pre-ordering I'd recommend Ferrara Market (https://ferraramarketinc.com)

Those Peanuts Halloween haven't been disclosed as far as when. Walgreens has "first to market" but just like the Power Puff Girl pops that can mean 2017 release. If other retailers will get them they would probably start to arrive in the next couple of weeks if they have a 2016 release.

I could never figure this out as a bidding technique, maybe one of you guys can explain the logic to me....

View media item 2158279
Why bid so high with such a long time before auctions end? Each person out bidding each other by $100 with days left in the auction. What does it benefit the bidder at all? Am I crazy to think this makes no sense at all..

Anyone got an unmasked Cyclops up for sale/trade? I slept on PC [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom