FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

He had a post a couple weeks ago. With his ppg. Selling everything.
Had great stuff.
Weve done em in here before

What stuff you started selling?

So NT start their own waffles?

My whole collection, I'm done with funko pops I love them but its becoming a pain in the butt to keep up and trying to grab them, I'm moving on up too hottoys and statues, waiting for that hulkbuster to come in.

Nah he was giving them nt hook up prices.

Stil have those xmen bruh lol

Weird... it's just going to my specific collection, not yours.

Mail call. I know y'all were hating on TTG! earlier but i love that damn show lol

And I got her for $16 shipped on eBay :pimp:

View media item 2157357
Still hunting down Robin, Starfire and Beast Boy.

Got three Ravens , all im missing is the white , which im not paying over 100 dollars for. Proud to say i havent spent more than 20 bucks on a single pop and I want it to sty that way.

Some dude made a post on a non Funko related Facebook page for action figures, apparently he's moving and digging through his closet he found a box full of pops...GRAIL status pops :lol: when he initially posted he had no clue what they were worth, so he posted him in that action figures page since he collects other things like Neca, hot toys and such...I guess he bought these years ago and just put them away and forgot about them, anyways, dude posted them and these dumb mfers couldn't sense he was ready to
Let these go for pennies and went ham, one clown told him to check PPG....dude came back the next day after he priced them based off PPG and it was a wrap, 900$ for Gemini green arrow...lmao people are **** stupid

Im sure he would have sold this whole box for 200$ EASY.
View media item 2158065
View media item 2158067

The difference in my mind is, with the trade I know what I spent and what I'll get. But If I got the cash in hand, i'll begin to second guess and wonder if "spending" those $200 on a pop is worth it since the actual cash money gives you a wider array of what to do vs the 2 pops who only have a perceived value to the people who care about said item.

This is pretty much my same answer. spending the $100 I spent that one time was a really hard decision for me. so Hard i ended up selling some high end pieces to make up the difference.

but it's like Max said when you have that 200 cash in hand. you start thinking about stuff that legit retails for higher, like clothes, shoes, bills that need to be paid etc. etc.
so it makes it a lot harder to spend that type of money straight up on a pop.

(This actually goes back to what Henny said a few weeks ago) at the end of the day they're 10 dollar plastic Vinyls..... Trading around is one thing but legit dropping 50+ on a pop is hard mentally.

This... I refuse to pay more than say $25 on a Pop, a couple 6" aside... They are hunks of you plastic... They are hunks of plastic I very much enjoy, but they are still hunks of plastic...

And $25 is a lot honestly :lol:... Most everything I buy is a common, because I don't care about hype... If something I like happens to be hyped, that's when it can get annoying :lol:...

@ ksteezy. I hate when people do that. Let the man sell em. They acting like he bought it for over 50. Those post always piss me off. But same for the people who post and say. Hey i found this is it worth anything.

I haven't spent $200 on shoes in a decade :lol:... Most of the stuff I buy is on super discount... I'll splurge and buy myself something at retail like once a year :lol:...
^this.
Last pair of shoes i paid over 70 for was about 5-6 years ago and that was just an ID i really wanted.

I also only buy trainers and running shoes since i use them for....well training and running.

Shout out to marmourj for buying me a pair romaloes soon tho :nerd:

Last pair of shoes I paid alot for was Aqua 8s and that was $111 at the outlets!

I stay finding $40 deals at adidas outlet. ZX flux runners pretty much my go to shoes i got like 4 pairs now

Theres a burlington right next to my gym. Will go today!!

I usually get my shoes from ross.

I did manage to get 4 pairs of zoom revis for 35 each. Love these

Back
Top Bottom