FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

There's no list to be on yet. Im just saying 16 is probably what ill cap the number at. Probably no more than 20

I'm for sure in. And those new WD are kinda disappointing. Gabriel looks like those fake WWE pops that showed up a while back. Was hoping for a new Morgan. Jesus looks the best but his pose is kinda dumb to me.

Cooorrllllll looks bad**** ya know that Bloddy missing eye Corlll gonna be an NYCC exclusive fo sure! And I'm all over it

Picked up a new PO list from gamestop.

Nothing too crazy. All R! pops are not pre-orderable anymore and they still have no description as to whats what.

Only notables, Conan the Barbarian pop coming soon and COD Monkey GS Exclusive is available to PO item #128635.

Another pickup

View media item 2157231
Question, for those of you that can't bring themselves to spend more than $50 on a pop. If you buy two pops at $10 each, sell both for a total of $200, then buy a pop you want at $200 is that any different than trading your two $10 pops for that $200 pop in your opinion?....

Another pickup

View media item 2157231
Question, for those of you that can't bring themselves to spend more than $50 on a pop. If you buy two pops at $10 each, sell both for a total of $200, then buy a pop you want at $200 is that any different than trading your two $10 pops for that $200 pop in your opinion?....

first off, if that's a new pick up salud and why you biting my pickups? :lol: j/k

2nd It's all a matter of perception to the individual.

If you trade your 2 $10 pops to someone and get a $200 pop then you got that pop for $20.

However if you sold them and then bought it you've "paid" $200 for a pop even though you're floating on a $180 profit cloud.

The difference in my mind is, with the trade I know what I spent and what I'll get. But If I got the cash in hand, i'll begin to second guess and wonder if "spending" those $200 on a pop is worth it since the actual cash money gives you a wider array of what to do vs the 2 pops who only have a perceived value to the people who care about said item.

The difference in my mind is, with the trade I know what I spent and what I'll get. But If I got the cash in hand, i'll begin to second guess and wonder if "spending" those $200 on a pop is worth it since the actual cash money gives you a wider array of what to do vs the 2 pops who only have a perceived value to the people who care about said item.

This is pretty much my same answer. spending the $100 I spent that one time was a really hard decision for me. so Hard i ended up selling some high end pieces to make up the difference.

but it's like Max said when you have that 200 cash in hand. you start thinking about stuff that legit retails for higher, like clothes, shoes, bills that need to be paid etc. etc.
so it makes it a lot harder to spend that type of money straight up on a pop.

(This actually goes back to what Henny said a few weeks ago) at the end of the day they're 10 dollar plastic Vinyls..... Trading around is one thing but legit dropping 50+ on a pop is hard mentally.

Yeah if I see two $10 pops for $200 total, I'm not gonna be able to spend that on some more overpriced plastic. Most I've done is $50 out of pocket, like T said If just think of all the other stuff I could buy with that.

I actually enjoy the hunt for these pops at "bargain" deals.

Regarding the remaining TTG! pops I'm looking for, they're all pretty much going for $40-$60 on ebay right now and I'm hunting for below $30 lol. Just can't pull the trigger on anything higher right now, but I got a feeling like I'm going to give in for that Beast Boy 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I actually enjoy the hunt for these pops at "bargain" deals.

Regarding the remaining TTG! pops I'm looking for, they're all pretty much going for $40-$60 on ebay right now and I'm hunting for below $30 lol. Just can't pull the trigger on anything higher right now, but I got a feeling like I'm going to give in for that Beast Boy :smh:

This beast boy or the newer one?

View media item 2157514

Those ttg pops are probably the most fluctuating pops ive ever seen price rice. I remember people selling sets for like 120-150. And i remember people letting everything fo for 80.

The imposter set has driven that price up on them again. Its weird

Guys thank you too everyone who has purchased from my selling collection, I've been a little crazy trying to package everything sadly im always at work [emoji]128565[/emoji], With that being said im gonna start raffles starting at 2 to 8 with a ten slot limit depending on the pop soon, I'll post any info as soon as I get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Guys thank you too everyone who has purchased from my selling collection, I've been a little crazy trying to package everything sadly im always at work [emoji]128565[/emoji], With that being said im gonna start raffles starting at 2 to 8 with a ten slot limit depending on the pop soon, I'll post any info as soon as I get the ball rolling.

What stuff you started selling?

So NT start their own waffles?

Back
Top Bottom