FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone get order confirmation from Forbidden Planet from yesterday? I got order acknowledgment AND confirmation on my FCBD Dorbz but then when I placed my two orders once the SDCC pops dropped I only got the acknowledgment.

I got a confirmation right after the acknowledgment e-mail.

Anyone get order confirmation from Forbidden Planet from yesterday? I got order acknowledgment AND confirmation on my FCBD Dorbz but then when I placed my two orders once the SDCC pops dropped I only got the acknowledgment.

I got a confirmation right after the acknowledgment e-mail.

Thanks. What time did you get your acknowledgment at?

Golden lancer is the less limited of the two right? I don't eff with GoW but I'm willing to help.

Do good to others and it will come byke to you. Bought this son and his mom a burning walker yesterday because it was going to sell out by the time that it got to them.

Got blessed with these guise today.

View media item 2108636

You're wild henny lmao. You the goat pop seller. Just picked up Dr strange and SSB Goku. I'm done on pops for a while brehs. Just need my forbidden planet order to get fulfilled for goblin.
You picked up Strange from GS? The hunt is real for this one 
tired.gif

Dr. Strange stock locator. He is showing up at many places around me now.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=125896

Yeah. I was gonna grab the second one to oop in here but didn't want to be a d*ck to people that I know lined up with me yesterday and put their name in to hold him.

Only got two of him in. Legit pretty limited, I'm surprised.

If anyone has any links on a Walmart joker pls let me know. I'm paying $50 or I got trades. Need to finish this joker set from ss.

Indy will be available at D-Street in downtown Disney. Limit 10 per person. This pic was like 30 minutes ago or so

View media item 2108650
And I saw this earlier

View media item 2108652
It's about 9am these gonna be sold out at the store by 10ish :smh:

It was so hot I totally knocked out yesterday and slept through the night. I usually wake up around 2-3am for water but last night nada and I missed it [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Missed out on Green Goblin...the last one I need 
mean.gif

Hope Walgreens really restock on 8/1 and not pull a Box Lunch...

And so Marcus Fenix with da gold lancer never dropped anywhere? Wtf?

:smh:

I'm sayin

Saw him at multiple places. PC, FP, GameStop pre-order (maybe still possbile?).

:nerd:

Say what now?

Gamestop I went to yesterday said he didn't even see a sku for it in his system.

POP Games: GOW-Marcus F(Golden Lan) SKU 127758

:nerd:

I have no idea where to put this to put a pre order in

Was able to get Indy from the Disney App this morning, actually prefer this version to the Idol one since Temple of Doom was the first one I ever watched as a kid.

My local HT got a bunch of these in. I made an online order with some other pops and was able to use a $15 off coupon so I only scooped an extra to stash. Also still had all things from SDCC except Grodd and the PP Girls.

I'm really hoping a regular Beerus comes out as I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on an SDCC one without overpaying.

View media item 2108687

saw the indy one this morning and passed... i really wanted the other 1 instead... and wasnt feeling the $20 price tag...

Back
Top Bottom