FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yay

There's Gears Of War ones coming out?  I need me a Marcus and Baird
laugh.gif
  Thems and a couple of the Power Rangers and i'm SET for this year.    Btw some of you guys buy way too many of these
laugh.gif

-edit-

I can sell my White Ranger for how much now?  I got the box in a cabinet if that helps haha.  Also, I got it signed by JDF when he was here in Hawaii a couple years back.  That add any value?
laugh.gif

Btw any of you guys like these bad boys?  I got a few Transformers as well

Last edited:
Has the Walmart joker came out yet don't think I've seen anyone post him as a pick up [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nobody wants Boxer Joker? Wow.

It's funny to think how quick things can change. Not even a month ago people thought he would be super hard to find because he was so close to the ZEA Bats situation.

In the super-rare off chance anyone got an extra GITD Duck Dodger, let me know if you're looking to move it. The wifey was hoping to get one off PC but never even got close to checkout. She really wanted the blue one(the rarer one of course, why not?!?), but at this point she be cool with either.

Purchased from Walgreens just in case my PC order doesn't come through. 

Still haven't received any confirmation email.

Yet I signed up for an account on PC, they sent me an email within 2 mins. 
indifferent.gif

Wow, that was too easy...gotta cancel my forbidden planet order.

Dang, just saw on ebates, you get $10 off $50 with Visa Checkout, don't think you need a code or anything, just try going through Visa Checkout, would be $50 + tax for 4!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom