FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was able to scoop up Indy from the Disney Store
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
 Was this on the app/online or actual stores got them too?

wow checked this thread a few minutes too late missed out on GG...
Me too, man. I had this thread opened but was checking other things and on reddit.. I come back to see everyone hyping me up

"Wow.. that was easy"

"No issues here, nabbed one"

"You'd have to be an idiot not to be buying this right now"

I go to check the product page and see Sold Out and yelled out "MOTHER ******" loud as hell in my living room

I didn't know there was no limit. I could only get one i didn't remember my paypal password and my wallet was in the car

You're wild henny lmao. You the goat pop seller. Just picked up Dr strange and SSB Goku. I'm done on pops for a while brehs. Just need my forbidden planet order to get fulfilled for goblin.

I have a friend at Disneyland right now checking to see if Indy is there...
On lunch there is a mall 5 minutes away, I'll be going to Hot Topic and the Disney Store and see if they have anything.

On lunch there is a mall 5 minutes away, I'll be going to Hot Topic and the Disney Store and see if they have anything.

I would be thoroughly shocked to be honest.

I was in Downtown Disney a couple weeks ago, and literally none of their stores have any POPs at all. I even found a dude working in a store who was a collector too and he said inside the park they used to have them, but not anymore.

It's all these "vinylmations" or something now. :smh:

Very surprising considering Disney's POP line is so big.

wow checked this thread a few minutes too late missed out on GG...

Me too, man. I had this thread opened but was checking other things and on reddit.. I come back to see everyone hyping me up

"Wow.. that was easy"
"No issues here, nabbed one"
"You'd have to be an idiot not to be buying this right now"

I go to check the product page and see Sold Out and yelled out "MOTHER ******" loud as hell in my living room

I had it in my cart, logged into PayPal, registered for Walgreens, sold out

:stoneface:

I would be thoroughly shocked to be honest.

I was in Downtown Disney a couple weeks ago, and literally none of their stores have any POPs at all. I even found a dude working in a store who was a collector too and he said inside the park they used to have them, but not anymore.

It's all these "vinylmations" or something now. :smh:

Very surprising considering Disney's POP line is so big.

I was there and Disneyland two weeks ago... same thing for me. Nada.

I told them don't expect to find anything but if you do Buy Buy Buy!

Anyone get order confirmation from Forbidden Planet from yesterday? I got order acknowledgment AND confirmation on my FCBD Dorbz but then when I placed my two orders once the SDCC pops dropped I only got the acknowledgment.

Back
Top Bottom