FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I just got an email during lunch. What's weird is that the items listed aren't even the POPs I ordered though. It was the same confirmation number though.

crazy. i just logged in my account and it only shows one order. i know i had two orders last night, because my statement shows them.

hopefully i aint getting cancelled.

Also ordered a Goku from Hot Topic. And did a preorder for the Vegeta from GameStop. :smokin

I need Popcultcha to get Indy and Kobe though. :nerd:

Last edited:
Im bout to checkout on FP for one Space Ghost, how much am I paying total? Not understanding what I'm seeing.

I just got an email during lunch. What's weird is that the items listed aren't even the POPs I ordered though. It was the same confirmation number though.

crazy. i just logged in my account and it only shows one order. i know i had two orders last night, because my statement shows them.

hopefully i aint getting cancelled.

Aw damb. Tracked 2 of my orders. One is showing, the other "Sorry this order number or email does not match our records. Check your records and try again." No follow-up emails yet.

yeah. im hoping one doesnt get cancelled. i ordered one of those bb-8s for my nephew. he just watched TFA and is obsessed with him.

he even got a bb-8 bookbag and lunchbag for his first year of school, i figured that a bb-8 toy would blow his mind. lol.

View media item 2107659
Traded in Black Ops 3 so I got both for $1.08 :pimp:

Wanted Ceremony Luke, too but I have a strict 1 per character policy to keep my collection from getting out of hand :lol:

Asked about Dr. Strange & the employee said they were supposed to get 5 but they never came in.

Bay Area Heads: Went to my local game stop and the employee said they haven't got their shipment In for Dr Strange...they got everything else but they should be getting the Dr Strange in any day...

Last edited:
Dr. Strange hit DMV. He wasn't there this morning but just called and they said he's there now and I could pick him up.

The Gamestops around my way didnt get Dr. Strange either, now they aren't sure if they will at all, from what one store said.

9490_FNAF_golden_Freddy_hires_large.jpg

http://funko.com/blogs/news/shared-sdcc-2016-exclusives Directions (that worked for me) 1. Use your phone only!!! & have the walmart app dwnloaded 2. copy the link 3. Go to ur browser (DO NOT VLICK ON THE LINK) & paste link 4. Go to walmart all the way down and click on Golden Freddy 5. It should open your Walmart app and take you directly to the golden Freddy pop

Only works for Mobile Android

Last edited:
View media item 2107679
Me and my girlfriend were able to get four. One of my homies got there late and was way back in line, he would never get one, so I ooped one of mine to him for retail.

I copped Supes, Doctor Strange, X-Men Dorbz, Mag, and BB-8 last night and Dug and GG today from FB. Hopefully my bro has the oop on Kobe and Hot Ryu at the BAIT booth.

Just need the other DD if possible and Brak and Zorak.

All the gamestops within 50 miles of me were supposed to get Dr strange but none of them did. I struck out on duck Dodgers as well. My local HT has a whole wall of mag the mighty, bespin Luke, thumbs up BB-8 and the dorbz candy mobile wreck it Ralph car. My GameStop has about 20 false god supes. Sorry for the dudes I was trying to get Strange and Duck Dodgers for :frown:

Dr Strange might come in later today. It looks like that's been happening for the east coast. I was gonna swoop back to the GS nearby by work when I'm off, and see if I cant find a couple to oop for yall who missed it.

If anyone can oop me on any Kobe Pop for a decent price, I would greatly appreciate it. I can also trade. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom