FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

these bamas on FB really trying to sell this stuff for 40-60 shipped. lmao.. talking about.. SOLD OUT everywhere. hahahaha

I wanted to say this. it's funny how this board blew up, but there aren't really many new faces maybe like 2 or 3 i haven't seen. but the rest have been people i've seen before. Hope everyone got what they wanted. lol better not see none of yall trying to sell this crap in here tho lol

My local Gamestop had all the SDCC exclusives behind the counter minus Strange (didn't come in). I went in to preorder Vegeta and saw them all. Seems like no one bought any of them. 

Heading to my local HT after work to pickup my SSB Goku on hold. I wish I had a shot at the Beerus at SDCC. Hoping a regular version gets released since I don't got the hookup at SDCC.

these bamas on FB really trying to sell this stuff for 40-60 shipped. lmao.. talking about.. SOLD OUT everywhere. hahahaha

I wanted to say this. it's funny how this board blew up, but there aren't really many new faces maybe like 2 or 3 i haven't seen. but the rest have been people i've seen before. Hope everyone got what they wanted. lol better not see none of yall trying to sell this crap in here tho lol

HAHAHA! Legit. So for anybody looking, my HT still has mostly everything available still and GS has at least Doomsday, False god Supes and at least the burning walker. Anyone need? Also, I'm still looking for the BoxLunch Senate Guard and the TRU Titans. I have some things available for trade so if you're interested, let me know. Thanks and I hope everyone is getting most of what they want.

Final list of what was copped:

-BB-8 (thanks tdogg2k tdogg2k )
-10x serlent hdz
-4x common Dr Strange (GS said they'd hold 4 SDCC and let me exchange; should have them by end of week)
-2x false god
-blue gamma duck dodger
-white gamma duck dodger
-dug w/ come
-brak
-zorak
-goblin
-ceremony Luke
-ceremony Han
-mag
-GoT Dorbz
-batman Dorbz
-x-men Dorbz
-Raven
-star fire
-robin

Need Indy and Beerus then I'm done...maybe :rofl:

Last edited:
Ok so I finally got golden Freddy via Walmart app. Damn treasure hunt for it lol got it shipped to store so it should be there by the 9th. Got me a GG of FP so good on that. Just waiting on my GS across the street to unload so I can get dr strange and Stan Lee and that's it. Now just to see what's good with Conan pops, cuz I heard they been handing em out today on a random corner. and then there's bobs big boy. God I hope it gets a wider release :smh:

So here's me today so far

View media item 2107827

my haul:
Han w/Bow
Han and Luke Ceremony
BB-8
FG Superman
UW Batman
Mag the Mighty
BM Returns Dorbz
pending it doesnt get cancelled Dr. Strange

things i can oop/trade when come in: FG Superman, UW Batman, Burning Walker, and Mag the Mighty.

Final list of what was copped:

-BB-8 (thanks @Tdogg2k)
-10x serlent hdz
-4x common Dr Strange (GS said they'd hold 4 SDCC and let me exchange; should have them by end of week)
-2x false god
-blue gamma duck dodger
-white gamma duck dodger
-dug w/ come
-brak
-zorak
-goblin
-ceremony Luke
-ceremony Han
-mag
-GoT Dorbz
-batman Dorbz
-x-men Dorbz
-Raven
-star fire
-robin

Need Indy and Beerus then I'm done...maybe
roll.gif
Did I miss Brak and Zorak going live somewhere(ToyTokyo)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom