FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just copped Dug w/ cone, blue Duck, white Duck from FP. Was a REAL struggle. Somehow got through and got email confirmation. This is really like sneaker releases. Going back to try for Space Ghost pops now but I got a meeting in 10 minuets and that took me like 20 minutes just to get all the way through.

Last edited:
Alright soo..... Who's trying to oop me that Robin as Batman and Raven as Wonder Woman :nerd: :nerd:

Really didnt expect the Vanellope Kart to sellout. Dorbz have gotten popular I see. I dont care for Dorbz, just wanted one for my daughter.

Dorbz are such an easy pass for me.

BB8 x2
White Deadpool x2
Deadpool cowboy
Batman x2
Falsegod x2
harry potter 3 set
USA Snoopy

I want metallic beerus but 40$.... :smh:

I also want the doctor strange :frown: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Alright soo..... Who's trying to oop me that Robin as Batman and Raven as Wonder Woman
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
2 oops needed then lol
I got the Robin, do ya have anything to trade?

Feeling accomplished today. All I need is for my girl to hopefully find a Kobe link tonight and I'll be good. :pimp:

Idk why they didn't make the limit 1 per person at BL. They sold 30 of the 36 they had in the first half an hour

Boom. Got what I wanted easily.

False God Supes
Cowboy Deadpool
White Deadpool
Mag the Mighty
BB8
The 3 PP Girls for my girl.

Looking on eBay, it seems the Toys R Us exclusives did drop in store since there are pics if people having them in hand. Guess the hunt begins now.

Back
Top Bottom