FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mall security tried to tell us we can't form a line in front of the stores. So everyone just sat on the benches in front of the store. Security lady walked away heated. :rofl:

Congrats to all that are eatin in here. :nthat:

Sort of sad that Gold Lancer Marcus hasn't made his way out yet (that i know of), since there's no others I really want I sort of feel left out. :lol:

no han solo at gamestop by me... they said they never got him... oh well just going to cop bb8 at my local hot topic then

In line at the mall waiting for a store to open. This is sneaker game 2.0 [emoji]128580[/emoji] But hopefully I'll be able to snag 2 Duck Dodgers then it'll be worth it.

I got a violet from a nt member. Thanks for looking out NT.

Almost had to put hands on this older dude in his son. We were all chillen in a scattered line. Choppin it up with each other. Dude at ht was like alright no one go ham. So we were all talking about who wants what and was going to look out for everyone. Old dude ran in there just start grabbing everything people were keeping it simple.
I was hungry with no caffeine in me. Wasnt having it

Last edited:
Missed out on Gemini. Prices were gouged any way though so no no worries. I probably would've bought Indy and GG though :smh:

I got a violet from a nt member. Thanks for looking out NT.

Almost had to put hands on this older dude in his son. We were all chillen in a scattered line. Choppin it up with each other. Dude at ht was like alright no one go ham. So we were all talking about who wants what and was going to look out for everyone. Old dude ran in there just start grabbing everything people were keeping it simple.
I was hungry with no caffeine in me. Wasnt having it

Good thing you kept cool or you mighta ended up like ya boy Stannis.

:lol: jk, can't believe people can't eem keep it cool for a Funko release.

Looks like we're all eating, glad to see it.  I'm jealous of those with a Box Lunch nearby.  Ended up getting all I wanted except for Strange and Han, which none of the Gamestops got in.  The girl did get my name and # and said she'd call when they arrive, which should be today.

Everyone was chill at the locations I was at, smooth releases all around.  The Pops that seem to be hanging around in my area are False God Supes, Deadpool, most of the HT exclusives, minus Grodd---B&N is completely wiped out.  

Still waiting Freddy to go live on WM.  Told a friend of mine I'd try to get one for his son.

Got my Suicide Squad Batman ordered this morning and picking up at lunch my False God Supes from Game Stop, the hold worked there at the one near me

So stores not getting Strange

Or employees got them in the back for themselves [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got everything I wanted! :pimp:
Went to Box Lunch and got two Duck Dodgers, one for my sister and brother. The resellers were out heavy! :x

In GameStop right now and the employee is checking on them for me. Gonna check on the paint of these Deadpool here and switch if I find a better one.

EDIT: they have Doctor Strange! :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom