FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gemini sold out of goblin and dr strange :frown:

3rd in line at GameStop right now. Want a good paint job supes and hoping to come up on dr strange

Local B&N only had about 6 of each. Got a HP trio (which is SICK in person), Newt, and then a violet for trade since she's got hype for whatever reason.

I think it was worth it. Ive always wanted the other item (wont spoil) but i knew id never actuallybuy it myself

Plus if its as limited as they say.. and if people dont get that walgreens one this will be the next zea batman
(Not that i ever plan on reselling)

I know what your talking about lol i seen you collection. IMO that POP was the only thing I really liked. Mad that there wasn't a shirt.

I'm at my Boxlunch right now and 4th in line, coming up on 7AM and they open at 10AM. They're on the counter and they maybe have 30, if that.

I'm passing on Duck Dodgers. I'm first in line at my GameStop, my girl was third in line at Hot Topic. Barnes and Noble had a long line though.

Damn I didnt know Hot Topic opened at 9am I just called to place a hold on a Grodd and the girl told me she just sold the last one :x

Last edited:
That's a ton. For a numbered exclusive
Yeah, it's a lot but they're gonna go quick. People in line are thinking it might be a 5/customer limit. Hopefully it's 2/customer for everyone else's sake. I think I'm good either way [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Lucky I got Strange online, there's none within 100 miles of me [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Treated this little guy to a burning walker too, would've sold out by the time they got to him in line. He was ecstatic

Requested to put a hold on a False God. Lets hope that worked and I can just stroll in and grab it.

Back
Top Bottom