FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

welp

gonna line up tomorrow hope i get lucky instore

on another note GS charged me tonight for the 6 metallic rangers i ordered online lol :rolleyes

If anyone wants to trade there extra Strange lmk
nerd.gif
 here's what I copped

SSB Goku

Malcolm Merlyn

White Deadpool x2

BB8

Underwater Batman x3

Pajama Jack

Doctor Strange

False God Superman

Last edited:

Welp... doesn't matter if I checkout with Paypal or my CC, hot topic keeps giving me an error so I don't think I'm getting any Pops tonight.
it gave me an error on my computer but i was able to check on mobile. try that

Welp... doesn't matter if I checkout with Paypal or my CC, hot topic keeps giving me an error so I don't think I'm getting any Pops tonight.
what are you trying to get?
Appreciate it, fellas, the mobile site ended up working for me.

Whole time I've been trying to check out on the desktop site on my phone. I hate working nights lmao. I'm just gonna grab supes and dr strange in store

Damn I got two double orders from Gamestop on Paypal because of some undefined error crap. I thought it was a glitch so I redid the checkout and it went through.

Remember, strange will show up on PC and FP for sure, just be patient. I k or a lot of GS said they aren't even getting him in-store, at least for sure in my area. The manager I spoke to said where he was sent was incredibly selective.

Also, people who can, let's try to help other people out who are having trouble getting what they would like to get. It's the best way to try to keep the vultures at bay and do what we can to put a lid on it overall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom