FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So this is confirmed to be 7-21?

far as i know, B&N, HT, TRU (Online/SDCC only it seems) and Gamestop are all 7/21.

Will the Teen Titans joints be available at Toysrus on 7/21?

Online Only or at the SDCC Entertainment Earth booth.

:lol: thanks guys. I'm still trying to get up to speed with all this funko stuff. I mistakenly stumbled into this thread a few months ago and then thought it would be cool to get 1 or 2 pops.... Big mistake bc the addiction is starting to hit me.

welcome to the dark side... :smokin

Is it really worth my effort to make $2 though :lol:...

depending what you got some are worth more than others. id gladly pay $6 for an Iron Spider box.. :nerd:

theres a Dorbz Wolverine, Iceman and Colosus 3 Pack. Gamestop Exclusive if i remember correctly.

Anyone know any details on where Green Lantern Cyborg and Martian Manhunter Beast Boy are going? :nerd:

my guess is NYCC.

Did gs get the green ranger yet? I haven't been updated on my preorder.

last Friday when i went their computer said the 21st.

Reviewed the DragonCon Guest List...Time to get the following Pop Boxes signed:

Quinton Flynn - Human Torch

Human Torch?!?! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Will the SDCC Pop's be hitting HT/GS websites?... Or just in store?

i recall Crystal Heisenberg being online at HT last year. so maybe?

Last edited:
Got this yesterday
13744225_1563050727330101_1032926811_n.jpg

:x at the prices for that Zur batman on the bay.

Some dude in a funko group had 8 damaged ones and wanted 160 picked up. I was like :smh: then I saw that was PPG :x

:x at the prices for that Zur batman on the bay.

Some dude in a funko group had 8 damaged ones and wanted 160 picked up. I was like :smh: then I saw that was PPG :x

How hard/risky is it to change switch box windows? Mine has a little streak of permanent marker on the front window but I have another joker in good shape.

Edit: Damn you're right. Dude took over Renly spot in my top 10.

View media item 2105523

Last edited:
Finally got rid of my LoC subscription. After that Smugglers Bounty, I'm done with these sub boxes. Hulkbuster, Boba Fett, Armored Batman were the best respectively.

Anyone want the Jay Garrick or Enchantress box? Retail + shipping.

^ why not? I'd say thats a good start or addition to a GoT collection. Its a good price if it stays below 150ish. I'd go for it if I didnt have half of them.

Also:

View media item 2105542So many good choices in the background for Pops. But knowing Funko, it could be a silly Spidey variant :smh: (which wouldnt be that bad, I guess).

Oh I want that GOT lot :lol:... But I shouldn't be spending that much on Pop's eight now... Especially since I'm going to try to order a couple SDCC Pop's tonight or tomorrow morning :lol:...

^ I feel you, bro. Havent bought this many Pops in a long time. Buts its always this time of year, haha.

And anyone going to GS on Thursday mornings, make sure and call ahead to make sure they're getting em, most are but some aren't.

I went into 4 GS so far and they all acting like they don't know what I'm talking about. Hope it's not a waste of my time. I need that False God.

I went to game stop they got their shipment today but none of them opened the boxes (they're not allowed to) they will know probably tomm night.

Back
Top Bottom