FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

A flocked 4-pack of all the dead ones: Greywind, Lady, Shaggydog, Summer? :smokin

Brutal. I'd go for it regardless!

How could you not want the mag the mighty/ wunwun. This is the best exclusive they have imo. New character. And 6 inch. What morenis there to ask for.

Flocked wolves would be nice as well

But a bloody hodor or hodor carrying bran..... naw.

Will get tormond and theon in the next wave im assuming

I actually do want both those guys and i really hope we get a Wun Wun. TBH im shocked its not him coming to SDCC instead of Mag.

Just went in my local GameStop and chopped it up with the manager. He printed me a list of everything coming in through September. I'll look through it and post anything that I haven't seen discussed yet. In about an hour.

Whoever said Cap was right, who's the other guy besides iron man

dxegxc.jpg
nerd.gif

I don't think an SDCC cap is releasing. I think they just probably used that from last year. Could be wrong though.

Pickups and Mail call

View media item 2104810
Got the alien chase for $30 shipped cuz one corner is dinged up. Gonna buy an alien pop @ GS and do a sticker swap then return the pop lol.

I love the Sukjai pops. Got all 3 that released this year at the Asia toy cons. Waiting on the sunset one and the b&w one to finish off the set :smokin

they been popping up different places. They're not exactly SDCC specific according to Funko, just Toys R us excl.. they may still be on pop cultcha

Back
Top Bottom