FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'll grab a False God Superman, especially if there's no shot a picking up the Indy.

Last edited:
Looking over the lists again, I think my top five for Thursday are:

1. Doctor Strange
2. Green Goblin (if it releases anywhere outside the con)
3. Marcus w/ gold Lancer
4. False God Supes
5. BB-8

EDIT: forgot about that X-Men Dorbz set, will be my first :smokin

Last edited:
IMO, Funko messed up, they had so many other opportunities for an exclusive. Mag the Mighty is dope but kinda obscure/random. Imagine a Jon Snow in Stark gear, or a Queen Cersei, or bloody Hodor, or a Ser Arthur Dayne, or a Hound with axe :wow: :smh:

Flocked Greywind or a pack of all the flocked direwolves. I would eat that alive!

Just called HBO to try to finesse an order lol, person I spoke to said it wasn't even suppose to go on sale today that's why they pulled it off the website. People who placed the order will still get there's but it will come out again later, hopefully Thursday

New Vault Boy variants coming too, if anyone is into Fallout. A thumbs-up version and a "toughness" version? Not sure what the latter means, dont really mess with Fallout.

How could you not want the mag the mighty/ wunwun. This is the best exclusive they have imo. New character. And 6 inch. What morenis there to ask for.

Flocked wolves would be nice as well

But a bloody hodor or hodor carrying bran..... naw.

Will get tormond and theon in the next wave im assuming

How could you not want the mag the mighty/ wunwun. This is the best exclusive they have imo. New character. And 6 inch. What morenis there to ask for.

I just figured that they would want to capitalize on one of the best seasons of GoT, and not an older character who died like two seasons ago. And I already said he was dope, I was just hopin for something else.

They need to make the Bran the 3 Eye Raven and Layanna Mormont

These GS employees acting like they don't know nothing about the releases are anything coming out 7/21.  Starting to get me worry.

Yo, if anybody getting double False God...Please look out one for me. Thanks

Whoever said Cap was right, who's the other guy besides iron man

dxegxc.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom