FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Fyi. Most stores limit the sdcc pops u can buy at one time.
And for hot topic you have to be a guest list member in order to shop in their an hour earlier to get your stuff.

Sdcc "commons" aren't worth that much. The ones from last year u can still get for under 40 (even blue hseinberg)

Maybe if you sit on em awhile but theyll be a lot to go around. My HT had con stuff up to september last year. Hseinberg was the only one that didnt make it past the day.

Im also assuming the game stop ones will be plentiful considering there are so many game stops

dope they should make a Bruce Wayne next
Well wouldn't Gotham TV Series be one?

Also, I don't think Bruce wears his uniform under his suit 
laugh.gif

LOL dude you've seen the prices on old rangers. White ranger is going for ridiculous money. I figure get ahead of the game. Tommy has always been the popular one. I'm gonna throw these in the closet and forget about em. 1 year or 2 later dust em off see what's Gucci :smokin im actually gonna go ahead and cop another case of green and a case of each of the rest later. I already got a case of the metallic blues on preorder and I know those are already going for more.

Plus with the movie coming out next year you know there will be movie versions. Granted POP game isn't what it was when the first 3 dropped but it's good to plan ahead. In 2 years it's the 25th anniversary of the original show so who knows how much they'll be going for. So long as Funko halts production haha. It's like the shoe game except less overhead. Either way if they don't reach the first 3 type money I'll still profit *shrug*
Frank & sons. Gotta love the $10 flat no tax price each.

How's Frank and Sons for these, been thinking of dropping in one of these days. Been awhile since I've hit it up.

I don't really have five that I want. I only want two and will make the last minute decisions on the rest.

1. White and black Deadpool.
2. Cowboy Deadpool.
3*. Doctor Strange
4*. Underwater Batman
5*. Newt (Fantastic Beasts)

I'll also take that Robin as Batman if I run into it. :lol:

You can go to PC and order now.

But, I believe that the Teen Titan Go is online only.
I know they're supposed to be coming to Toys R Us. I was gonna cop if I'm in there one day looking for Legos. I've been spending too much on these, so I'm trying to cut back. What's worse is I've been spending on them for my sister more than myself. :smh: :lol:

I know they're supposed to be coming to Toys R Us. I was gonna cop if I'm in there one day looking for Legos. I've been spending too much on these, so I'm trying to cut back. What's worse is I've been spending on them for my sister more than myself. :smh: :lol:

online only.

Well wouldn't Gotham TV Series be one?

Also, I don't think Bruce wears his uniform under his suit :lol:
He's a kid in the Gotham one tho
I wouldn't mind a Bruce with business suit :smokin
Knowing Funko it's bound to happen

I told yall it will be in stores. Just gotta be on the look out
My ht guy holding me down on thursday cuz he needs stuff too but cant buy it because of company policy.

He didnt get in any mag the mightys.. said he got everything else but that.

Last edited:
who has the most updated, accurate list of what POPs are going where?

i went to gamestop friday to ask about Dr Strange and they said the only one in their system is due in Oct/Nov.

they did have the Marcus w/ Lancer available to pre order but i passed on it.

i ended up pre ordering Hot Ryu, which has a date of September 21st so that one also isnt coming this week so some of these leaked lists are wrong.

where the **** is Green Goblin though??? ima be pissed if its another con exclusive like the ECC one.. :smh:

The hot Ryu is a shared exclusive. The ones at the con will be pop Asia whereas the ones at GS are pop games if I'm not mistaken.

Also GS should have Han and Luke Celebration pops today or tomorrow. My small GS across the street from work said they're getting them so they should start popping up. Those I am getting.

Back
Top Bottom