FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2103511
My little collection
Got a ton coming in tho

Thats a nice start, i really like the variation there. Let me know if you need anything or are hunting for something.

So two things, did anyone by chance get an extra blue Senate guard from Boxlunch? If so, PM me. My phone decided to freeze Friday morning and good ol' AT&T decided to ship me a phone, so currently phoneless and lost all my numbers. Sorry to anyone who i was dealing with.

Second, a while ago someone listed some GS pre-order lists that had some really good things, mainly some new X-men, maybe some different Star Wars, etc. I went in to talk to my local GS to figure things out because it looked really odd, and found out it looks like a fake. I ended up going to two of the ones closest to me, and neither knew anything and the lists showed nothing of those guys. Can anyone clarify? I was wondering if maybe they got pulled back from coming out too early or something. There was a ton of cool things, so i just wanted to see if anyone knew anything. Thanks for any help in all areas.

Thanks guys
I got the biggie for retail in Cali when it first dropped
Just grabbed it cause I liked biggie lol
Never knew it would be popular
How crazy lol

What SWC guys are you looking for? Supposedly my GS may have theirs come in tomorrow and can look out for you if needed.

Is Loot Crate still doing the sale on past boxes?... I really could use the Hulkbuster and it's box... Anyone wanna help a Savage out??? :nerd:

Last edited:
:x

might have to hit a boxlunch just for trade bait. i passed on it online because i have no interest in it. crazy prices are that high.
That's exactly why I got it. I don't like Star Wars so I have no idea what it is or Bespin Luke. When I went in Hot Topic, the girl was like, "are you here for the Luke Pop?" I hit her with that
View media item 2103766because Star Wars isn't my thing. My sister wanted one and she said they'll be limited so I copped two and hit Box Lunch and copped two Senates. Now I wait. :smokin

i guess since there arent as many BoxLunches compared to other stores itll be harder to come by. just a meh pop overall to me and im a SW collector.

If GG w/ glider doesn't come out in stores I'll probably be passing on all SDCC exclusives.

Next on my list is Clark Kent & NFL wave 3 in August

View media item 2093907
So for me, it'll be

GoT Dorbz 3-pack
Doctor Strange
False God Supes
Green Goblin w/ Glider
Dug w/ Cone of Shame
Magg the Mighty
Either Duck Dodgers
Marcus w/ Gold Lancer
Underwater Batman
Han w/ Bowcaster
BB-8
Indiana Jones
Teen Titans Impopsters
Stan Lee Samurai

SMH, thought it was only gonna be a few before typing it out :lol:

Quoted this so everyone can see all the Con exclusives for the top five question.

Back
Top Bottom