FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've done told my job I will be extra late on the 21st. :lol: Feel like im.goikg to be standing in line for these POPS
I scheduled myself off.  My plan is to hit up B&N at 9, then head over to the mall.  Still deciding which store to go to first(HT or GS).  The mall has two GameStops, which might make my decision a little easier.  Guess it also depends on how many people I see hanging out by the entrances when I arrive.

Honestly these shouldn't be hard to grab at all. Haven't decided if I'm gonna be a prick and grab 3 of everything yet lol

If its anything like last year, just get there in the morning and you'll be fine. SDCC and NYCC were both easy cops if you got there within the first hour or two.

The real challenge is going to be places like Gemini or other online retailers that may release the more exclusive stuff.

Online or bust for me on the sdcc stuff. The only thing is they usually go up at 2 am :smh:

^Nice find with the jokers!

Last edited:
Picked up Bespin Luke and unmasked Kylo Ren (didnt even know that was a thing until today :lol: ) after work today. My HT had dozens of Lukes sitting on shelves.

Last edited:
Where are all of these HT's located that's getting these Luke's?

West Coast??

Last edited:
i just want the indiana jones and the bb-8... is the indiana jones going to release at the stores? i copped the luke at my local hot topic it looks decent

Last edited:
September Smuggler's Bounty box theme revealed:

Maybe we'll get a Tarkin and/or Death Star Droid Pop?

Back
Top Bottom