FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Can someone post that picture that shows which store is getting each SDCC exclusive

My local GameStop wouldn't let me pre order the metallic and it wasn't working online for me. :smh:
Hopefully I can snatch one when I pick my rangers up.

Forgive my ignorance. But those SDCC pops on that image above will be available at their respective retailers tomorrow morning?

My Tyrion Lannister in Battle Armor box has the wrong back. Shows pops 1-6 from Edition One instead of 13-24 from Edition Three. Common error?

Got false god and cowboy DP on hold...also found Rey GS ex not sure if I should cop Luke and Han ceremony exclusives

Copped Goku...not much of a DBZ fan but that's a nice looking pop and could use as trade bait in the future

Nah they had them in store, false God can't be sold till tomorrow :\ so I just placed all three on hold till tomorrow.

That false God would be dope if they had a metallic variant....the way it is tho...still dope as hell

Also why is that Deadpool valued at 40$ on PPG?

I'm legit bout to bite the bullet on my damn Headless Hershel....don't want it to end up like headless Ned :x

... So you have them reserved? [emoji]128517[/emoji] Meaning you don't have to be there early and they'll keep those for you?

... So you have them reserved? [emoji]128517[/emoji] Meaning you don't have to be there early and they'll keep those for you?

I was there in person and was ready to pay, dude is ringing me up and realized false god is not supposed to be sold till tomorrow...so he started taking them all to the stock room and put mines away in a drawer....dude better not sell my *** :lol:

That false God would be dope if they had a metallic variant....the way it is tho...still dope as hell

Also why is that Deadpool valued at 40$ on PPG?

someone likely got him early or its a sold pre order from ebay. Gorilla Grodd was valued at $100 as of last week when i stumbled across it browsing the POPs.

also for anyone getting retailers to hold SDCC POPs for you, dont disclose where the location is unless its through PM. its a sure way to get an employee fired for doing you a favor..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom