FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Does anyone need an Owen with Baby Raptor Target Exclusive? The downside of being a :smokin is forgetting what you ordered and ordering multiple. :lol:

Would do $14 shipped. Just trying to recoup what I paid.

Does anyone need an Owen with Baby Raptor Target Exclusive? The downside of being a :smokin is forgetting what you ordered and ordering multiple. :lol:

Would do $14 shipped. Just trying to recoup what I paid.

I'm interested if you still have it!

838EB670-8FCA-44A8-B29F-19648464C781.jpeg

Start making your plans. Day off will be requested tomorrow.

lol you gave me 2 briennes, I plan on turning one in to a bloddy brienne. maybe give her a black eye from when the hound 2 pieced her.

It's wild, GOT sat... a lot of these commons sit. I remember barnes and noble did the 50% off sale they were all sitting for $5 bucks that's where I picked up a few doubles.
People weren't expecting some favorites to die. It makes me wonder if after season 2/3 they chilled on the numbers they produced, I know for a fact I saw a margery like 3/4 weeks ago sitting. PC had em up for the longest also. Stuff like that makes me wonder though. like season 1 Arya drogo ned jon tyrion still out there for retail.... but season 2 joff, renly hound are gone.
Is there a difference of like season 1 made like 10k, but season 2 made 5k

I was looking to get rid of my set...you know how it is, new baby coming, pressure from the wifey yada yada yada

I'm definitely sitting on what i have left (90% of what pictured) until the end of the series :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 25
No they are common. They're available @ Funko HQ apparently which is why they must have said available now. No retailers has em yet.

Reactions: MVP
my family nickname is Pooh which also led to my frat bros and sisters calling me Winnie throughout college. it's only right I grab any of that characters Pops.

Back
Top Bottom